Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just ordered hammer and selector.. bolt is still available also

colt bolt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331451221670     ... if sold click (the seller has "RELISTED THIS ITEM" or one like this
View Quote

LINK DOESN'T WORK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331451221670

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
He just emailed me he relisted again another 70 Colt MPC marked bolts I just got one a couple of minutes ago better hurry they go fast this is the first
Time I was able to get one good luck.

Colt MPC bolts for sale

Update:
Well keep checking it says they are all gone again that auction lasted like 5 minutes lol.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I emailed him after his first listing sold out and got 10 Bolts, Couple FN MPF and 8 Colt MPC's. If your buying more than one bolt hit the offer button, he told me he had over a thousand Bolt's. I offered $20.00 each plus shipping and before I knew it I had an invoice. So guys, don't get discouraged if you can't find the Bolt link.....Message the seller, buy 4 or 5 and off him $25 any more offer $20.00..... Just figured I'd share this with you all.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone receive any of the charging handles yet? wondering if the are grey or black when they show up
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
anyone receive any of the charging handles yet? wondering if the are grey or black when they show up
View Quote

I had the seller put one up next to a Rapter CH and not only is the Aluminum 6061 it was extremely lighter in color.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#7]
he keeps reposting them randomly, i just keep clicking the original links on page 1 and click "seller has relisted one like this" and got lucky i guess
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I had the seller put one up next to a Rapter CH and not only is the Aluminum 6061 it was extremely lighter in color.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice I need a couple but was holding off until it was proven, thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Are the selectors no-tic? My impression is these are not that retro, but still a very good deal. Right?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are the selectors no-tic? My impression is these are not that retro, but still a very good deal. Right?
View Quote

I spoke to the seller and he said they came off in the 1990's and are a mix of Colt FA A1 and Tri-Burst A2 Rifles.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

The four I received are no-tic.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top