User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I had the same problem with a 512.  I took it off and then reinstalled it, holding it down on the side that was off.  No problems now and its straight.  Who knows, operator error for me?

Just picked one up Monday and had the same thing happen.  Love the sight and plan to get another soon...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#2]
INTrooper:

Where in IN are you?  I will try to meet you somewhere convenient for both.  I will bring one Bushy to try your sight on and also bring my calipers and measure up your rail to see if out of spec or not.  Then we can post the results and put this to bed.  I would need Dennis to send me the specs on the rail.

E-mail me if interested.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:33:00 AM EDT
[#3]
tag!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top