Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It been move to December. I order mine April 2. Try to cancel it yesterday if I don't get a response I'll try to call them in a week
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about you but any time I pull and release the trigger it is in a safe direction.

Exactly.

Has anyone received a shipment notification? If so, please list when you ordered. I haven't gotten a thing, ordered on April 11th.

It been move to December. I order mine April 2. Try to cancel it yesterday if I don't get a response I'll try to call them in a week

Where did you see this noted?

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know about you but any time I pull and release the trigger it is in a safe direction.

Exactly.

Has anyone received a shipment notification? If so, please list when you ordered. I haven't gotten a thing, ordered on April 11th.

Right on their website, where you can preorder.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not "right on their website". On their homepage, it still says Q3 for shipment. However, if you navigate to their ECHO preorder page, there is now a note saying current orders are "estimated" to ship 12/2016.

Why am I not surprised by this being further delayed? They've thrown out dates from the beginning, only to delay it even further every time. If I wasn't waiting on the one we ordered for a review, I'd have canceled long ago.

I really want to like this company, but their communication is terrible.

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The "current ordered estimed to ship 12/2016" has been there since I preordered in June.

The "By Nov 1st at the latest" was the last official promise to be broken.

It's pathetic. Empty promises are one thing, taking $200 a head and then stringing people along keeping them in the dark is bordering on fraud.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Fostech has been making nice bumpstocks for years. I don't think they're out to screw anyone but it would be nice if they were more forthright.

IMO they're getting screwed by the ATF like Geissele was with their fast trigger design.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't believe anybody preorders a firearm related item and actually expects it to ship on time.  What universe do you guys live in?
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Can't believe anybody preorders a firearm related item and actually expects it to ship on time.  What universe do you guys live in?
View Quote
I wasn't exactly expecting them to start shipping in May (the date given when I pre-ordered).  I was hoping we would see a few ship before the end of the year.

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I wasn't exactly expecting them to start shipping in May (the date given when I pre-ordered).  I was hoping we would see a few ship before the end of the year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or at least by the new date their rep stated on video....

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Or at last by the new date their rep stated on video....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, that would be nice. I'll be canceling my preorder if they don't ship any triggers out by the end of the year. They have had my $200 for long enough.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Our butt hurt is legendary at this point
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the owner of the company on the video saying it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm treating it like an NFA item submitted in 2013 at this point LOL
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that makes it worse, IMHO.

Did anyone see Franklin's trigger comparison video?

Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/3z7TR-RVNCI

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I compared my gen II against a hiperfire 24 3G the other day. :-)
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any video on that?

I'm wanting to test the 24C. Looks like a sweet trigger, and another member here that's also a follower of our channel has high praises for them.

Link Posted: 11/4/2016 12:06:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I will try for some video of it tomorrow but I had a member ask me if I was shooting FA lol. It's one sweet and light trigger (3lbs). I really should do a review on it for my YT channels but the other channels on my network have prevented me from doing to many firearm related videos over the last two years. My  hope was to have an ECHO before it mass shipped for a review.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I called Fostech today. Trigger under assembly and testing. Looking to ship next week.
That is all I know about it. Hope that helps.

Placed order in March and still waiting. Still waiting for Form 1 too, and Form 4, and Noveske to finish my upper.

Looks more like a Spring 2017 SBR build than a Fall/Winter 2016 project.

FYI: Anyone looking to use Ident Marking Services; they have a FAST turn around this month.

Link Posted: 11/4/2016 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I put my deposit down in January.

This could be sweet.

G.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I called Fostech today. Trigger under assembly and testing. Looking to ship next week.
That is all I know about it. Hope that helps.

Placed order in March and still waiting. Still waiting for Form 1 too, and Form 4, and Noveske to finish my upper.

Looks more like a Spring 2017 SBR build than a Fall/Winter 2016 project.

FYI: Anyone looking to use Ident Marking Services; they have a FAST turn around this month.

View Quote

I tried calling and no one answered. They are probably very busy. Hope they do start shipments next wekk because I'm looking forward to testing one.

Tar Heel firearms is great. Ident Marking went up on price so I tried Tar Heel. It was a very pleasant experience and i highly recommend them. Had firearm back in about a week
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Now there charging a 20% fee to cancel the order
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Honestly?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Honestly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly?

If so, that sure doesn't inspire any confidence that they'll release a product as described.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Had confirmation they are beginning shipping next week. I paid for mine in full today
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Had confirmation they are beginning shipping next week. I paid for mine in full today
View Quote
It'shappening.gif

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It'shappening.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It'shappening.gif

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I was thinking about ordering a Franklin while they are 10% off for veterans.

Hopefully my Echo will ship before long.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Honestly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly?

" />
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#28]
When did they add the fee for cancellation?  They already changed the terms of my initial order and agreement by not having product to ship when promised.  This makes me want to start planning a lawsuit.  They better un-fuck themselves and start some deliveries.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
When did they add the fee for cancellation?  They already changed the terms of my initial order and agreement by not having product to ship when promised.  This makes me want to start planning a lawsuit.  They better un-fuck themselves and start some deliveries.
View Quote

I just notice it today didn't see it a couple weeks ago
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did they contact you for the other $279, or did you just pay all at once?
How reliable is your source?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Agreed about them needing to unfuck themselves. I've had a deposit in for a long time now and haven't minded the delay too much although they've screwed themselves in terms of goodwill due to poor communication. Seeing this cancellation charge bullshit though has me contemplating cancelling my order and daring them to try to charge me.  Someone at Fostech has their head completely up their ass to even contemplate trying that kind of bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It'shappening.gif

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/105/526/de2.gif

I like the new Trump one best :) I'd post it, but I don't want to get this locked.

When did you order yours? I ordered in April, around the 11th, IIRC. I'm hoping they ship SOON.

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called them to discuss the triggers shipping time etc. Fostech told they will beginning shipping next week. They also said there were not many in front of me (I ordered in March, and I suspect many cancelled due to the delay) so my order would be one of the first ones out.  I paid so they would not have to call me again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I like the new Trump one best :) I'd post it, but I don't want to get this locked.

When did you order yours? I ordered in April, around the 11th, IIRC. I'm hoping they ship SOON.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It'shappening.gif

i have not seen the one with Trump .lol

I ordered in March but it sounds like they had a lot cancel on them.  Fostech told me not many were in front of my order and it should go out next week. It made me do the happy dance!
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I ordered in March but it sounds like they had a lot cancel on them.  Fostech told me not many were in front of my order and it should go out next week. It made me do the happy dance!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It'shappening.gif

IM sent

Thanks for the update. I wonder how many orders are in front of mine.

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#36]
What day in March?  I ordered on March 27th.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I originally called the order in to talk with Judd about the ECHO for a review on markapsolon and Gunsafe (on YT). I honestly cant remember what day. She did not tell me today either. I'll see if I can find it in my email later tonight
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I called them to discuss the triggers shipping time etc. Fostech told they will beginning shipping next week. They also said there were not many in front of me (I ordered in March, and I suspect many cancelled due to the delay) so my order would be one of the first ones out.  I paid so they would not have to call me again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you've got me all excited!
You do know everyone will be clamoring for you to review and see what the final design is, for a "in the wild" version?  
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I originally called the order in to talk with Judd about the ECHO for a review on markapsolon and Gunsafe (on YT). I honestly cant remember what day. She did not tell me today either. I'll see if I can find it in my email later tonight
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey Gunsafe man, Did they say anything about the order backlog by chance? My pre-order is only a couple weeks old so I'm not bothering them right now. Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You do know everyone will be clamoring for you to review and see what the final design is, for a "in the wild" version?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There will definitely be a review but before that I'll have pics the day I get it
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hey Gunsafe man, Did they say anything about the order backlog by chance? My pre-order is only a couple weeks old so I'm not bothering them right now. Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did not say anything about the order backlog all I was told was that there are not that many in front of me.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Where are you seeing 10% off for Veterans?  Must have been an email as I'm not seeing that on their website.

Quoted:
I was thinking about ordering a Franklin while they are 10% off for veterans.

Hopefully my Echo will ship before long.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any update on your order date? I placed mine on the 27th as well and haven't heard anything.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Any update on your order date? I placed mine on the 27th as well and haven't heard anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could not find it. I thought I was sent an email but I may have been mistaken.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I could not find it. I thought I was sent an email but I may have been mistaken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're not mistaken, I received a confirmation email after placing my pre-order back in March. I replied to it this morning (their sales@ address) asking if shipments begin this week.... so far, no reply.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Haven't been following this, but you think I could drop this in my PSA AR-9?
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Haven't been following this, but you think I could drop this in my PSA AR-9?
View Quote
You could put the trigger pack in, but you will need to mod your 9mm carrier to use the trip/catch function of the echo.

The Franklin binary trigger should work pretty well in your 9mm.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Called Fostech this morning for an update - the first Echo shipped last week to the patent holder the design was based on. They are currently building triggers & setting them aside, 200 are assembled & ready to ship... the hold-up is they are waiting for the clam-shell packaging to arrive. I neglected to ask when this packaging was scheduled to be delivered but was told my pre-order from 03/30 will be in my hands in December. I specifically asked if their ATF letter covers the final design & was told it does. A copy of the letter will be included w/ each trigger. The rep I spoke w/ was very polite, quick to answer all of my questions & was in no rush to get off the phone... seemed like she was shooting straight w/ me. She assured me there are no lingering quality control issues to delay production & that each unit is being tested before shipping.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Called Fostech this morning for an update - the first Echo shipped last week to the patent holder the design was based on. They are currently building triggers & setting them aside, 200 are assembled & ready to ship... the hold-up is they are waiting for the clam-shell packaging to arrive. I neglected to ask when this packaging was scheduled to be delivered but was told my pre-order from 03/30 will be in my hands in December. I specifically asked if their ATF letter covers the final design & was told it does. A copy of the letter will be included w/ each trigger. The rep I spoke w/ was very polite, quick to answer all of my questions & was in no rush to get off the phone... seemed like she was shooting straight w/ me. She assured me there are no lingering quality control issues to delay production & that each unit is being tested before shipping.
View Quote

I placed my order on 1/31/2016.  I have not been contacted by Fostech to make final payment before delivery.  My CC has been replaced so they will not be able to auto charge my old CC.  I will post here if and when I am contacted.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the update.

Page / 31
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top