User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
well I see some people think I hate DPMS well I tell you what, I build 5 ar all but one have  DPMS parts and never had any problems but from now on I will buy the rock river parts kit from a board member like I should have done from the start any ways my loss is nothing conpare to the business there will lose from me. any ways I like the rock river lpks better so if the gun show dealer took it out of the pack maybe, DPMS screw up maybe but maybe thats the price of their customer service 10.00 dollars.any ways the police dept I will be working for only buy from bushmaster or colt
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
well I see some people think I hate DPMS well I tell you what, I build 5 ar all but one have  DPMS parts and never had any problems but from now on I will buy the rock river parts kit from a board member like I should have done from the start any ways my loss is nothing conpare to the business there will lose from me. any ways I like the rock river lpks better so if the gun show dealer took it out of the pack maybe, DPMS screw up maybe but maybe thats the price of their customer service 10.00 dollars.any ways the police dept I will be working for only buy from bushmaster or colt

Well.. you sure told us..
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes I did.you have a nice day
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a kit from Midway. Came in a plastic bag. all parts were there but they use crappy roll pins. Will not use them any more. I only buy STAG now. DPMS suck

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes I did.you have a nice day

I dare say DPMS is better off without your business!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
You should have brought a Bushmaster, excellent customer service.  I bought a M4 recently and when I zero it for the first time, I just couldn't get it right.  So I took it to my gunsmith, who was shooting with me, and he said that the sight is crooked.  I called bushmaster, they gave send me the mailing info right away, no questions asked (no BS about how I could have broke the sight) The customer rep explained to me in detail how they will fix it so there is no confusion.  Get a bushmaster next time.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

English as a second language???
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#8]
You guy funny here. I think DPMS no suck. You mad because you get complete kit with no hammer and expect someone to give you free parts when you should call the person you buy from and talk to them first. You actually are not DPMS customer, you gun show dealer customer and should talk to that guy.

Seriously, it doesn't matter what kind of gun you think you have. It's not your unless you built it yourself.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Ahhh, another gun show purchase tale of woe.  This sounds like a gun show ripoff more than anything else.

I bought a DPMS LPK at a gunshow...from DPMS.  I got a receipt with their company name on it, and if I would have had any problems with it, I'm sure I would have recieved excellent customer service from them.  

Know what you're buying, I guess.  Oh, if you had brought this up on the DPMS industry forum before flaming them in AR discussion, your problem may have been solved for you.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I like my DPMS
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#11]
"It's not supposed to come with a hammer because it is a custom match grade SEAL-spec LPK, want some beef jerky? It's really good!"
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Ha,ha,ha I must have the new DPMS hammerless ar 15........
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"It's not supposed to come with a hammer because it is a custom match grade SEAL-spec LPK, want some beef jerky? It's really good!"

What's behind the beef jerky jokes????????
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Nice post -you got ripped off at a gun show and you blame the manufacture

Maybe this post should say "I got ripped off at a gun show and its my fault."

It's no wonder ARFCOM is getting a bad rep in the industry.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's behind the beef jerky jokes????????

You ever been to a gunshow?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Is this the type of Package you are talking about? I got this from a REPUTABLE dpms dealer. Coincidently at a gun show also. Part is definatly DPMS.

While working at a gun shop for a short time we ordered alot of DPMS accseories through Brownells, and those items always came in a stapled closed bag.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top