BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Never had an RRA but I owned and loved my first AR which was a BM. It was an a2 with a 5.5" suppressor on an 11.5 HBar. That gun ate anything and was pretty on the money. I sold the upper but still use the lower on my one of St22's. Never so much as a peep from it. I think either way both are relatively comparable in quality. I've seen the RRA's they look fine for the range. good luck
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
"The Wilson AR barrels are not Wilson Combat, they are Wilson Arms. Not saying they are bad, but it's a different company."

Okay my bad for thinking that, six years ago when I ordered my RRA R4 tactical entry upper from "Sable Co." (like 20 min. from Rockriver)
the lady I put my order in with said they were out of stock and drove to RRA and picked one up the next day. when I recived it, it clearly had
"WILSON COMBAT 5.56nato" stamped just to the front of the barrel nut. Maybe they changed or its a sub. company. many of the "barrel Makers'' don't really make their barrels.
Not that I will ever see one again since Both RRA and Bushmaster went down the crapper about two years ago, and I dont meen their products. But I refuse to busnes with a company that has customer service that SUCKS THAT BAD. RRA cant ever tell you what your shipping will be and then mayby, and I can't stress this enough, MAYBE spring on you five + days later a shipping charge that would make a usps worker piss himself. And as for Bushmaster: you sirs, make just dandy weapons, but don't kid yourself or us. they are not worth waiting six+ months for!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top