Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/8/2011 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that. Have several of your mags and they have always performed. Look forward to doing  business with you in the future.  Good luck on your new endeavor.

Please make sure everyone knows how to contact you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2011 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear about all the BS you guys have been through. I'm glad I stumbled into the mag section otherwise I would have been clueless. Hope you guys get back up and running soon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2011 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Larry,

So tell me this I ordered mags from you on Jan 1st 2011. My CC was charged and I have still yet to get mags?? I called your company 3 times over the past 5 months and get the same answer. I call again and get the recording saying you are closed. Well am I out the cash or are you going to ever get me my mags???? Oh and if you have access order number 2128 the email came from you when I ordered??

I know you said you never took payment until the order shipped but this was 5 months ago and am just really pissed off right now. Like I said the lady that I talked with and it was the same one all the time kept telling me they were going to ship but never did??

I have your mags now and love them I just wanted more??
Link Posted: 5/9/2011 4:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Larry,

So tell me this I ordered mags from you on Jan 1st 2011. My CC was charged and I have still yet to get mags?? I called your company 3 times over the past 5 months and get the same answer. I call again and get the recording saying you are closed. Well am I out the cash or are you going to ever get me my mags???? Oh and if you have access order number 2128 the email came from you when I ordered??

I know you said you never took payment until the order shipped but this was 5 months ago and am just really pissed off right now. Like I said the lady that I talked with and it was the same one all the time kept telling me they were going to ship but never did??

I really am sorry for what happened to you. As I said before, charging a CC before shipping was not and is not my way of doing business. That all being said, what did you order, how many? If I can help I will.

Larry

Link Posted: 5/9/2011 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larry,

I really am sorry for what happened to you. As I said before, charging a CC before shipping was not and is not my way of doing business. That all being said, what did you order, how many? If I can help I will.

Larry

Sure you can help.....you can send him the mags CProducts charged him for.

Link Posted: 5/9/2011 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Larry,

call your CC company
Link Posted: 5/9/2011 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Will Orange follower SS EMC mags be availible soon? i want like 20.
Link Posted: 5/9/2011 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear man! I never had any issues with your products. Hate to hear things like this.

This....Never had and issue with service or products.
Link Posted: 5/9/2011 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Larry,

Yeah I would dispute those charges. . .
Link Posted: 5/9/2011 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larry,

Yeah I would dispute those charges. . .

I agree 100%, if you IM me or send me an email at [email protected] I will give you the personal contact infomation for the one person who has the ability to make it right. Or if you can wait just a little bit longer when the "new C Products" is running we will take care of you.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone order from that website?  Just wondering if it's legit...

Just ordered 12 of the stainless steel magazines.  

I have over 300 of Cproducts magazines and only issues with five that work, but won't drop free and one with a bad spine that won't go into the mag well.  Would've had those replaced by now, but called for replacement back in Jan or Feb this year after this chaos occurred.  

Larry,
sorry this happened to you.  I am looking  forward to continued business with your new company.
Thanks,

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Just received my order from  Larry's new site- ordered 10 of the CP 30Rd blemished SS mags. at $7 each.  Only received 9 of the 10 mags. I ordered but I'm sure they will make it right. Happy with what I received considering they were so cheap. Finish on the mags is not that great but THEY WERE advertised as being blemished. Already ordered a few of their 25rd 6.8 SPC mags while they still have some.

I've always had good luck with Cproducts stuff and wish Larry and Chad the best with their new venture!!!!

Roger A.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#13]
No surprise to me, from the start something didn't seem right with CP.  Especially with all the problems they had here over the years.  Charging cards before product shipped was standard.  I knew better to order anything from them from all the complaints here but my friend had to issue a chargeback with his credit card company.  

So they ran it into the ground and now Larry is blaming the "other guy"?  LOL   Starts a new business and wants people to buy more product from him.  LMAO
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Legal issues suck! However 7.62x39 ar mags do not cant wait!
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 4:58:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just received my order from  Larry's new site- ordered 10 of the CP 30Rd blemished SS mags. at $7 each.  Only received 9 of the 10 mags. I ordered but I'm sure they will make it right. Happy with what I received considering they were so cheap. Finish on the mags is not that great but THEY WERE advertised as being blemished. Already ordered a few of their 25rd 6.8 SPC mags while they still have some.

I've always had good luck with Cproducts stuff and wish Larry and Chad the best with their new venture!!!!

Roger A.

Roger send an email to [email protected] and I will take care of you.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Thought not wanting to sell mags with a less than stellar finish was the cause of it all?
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Chad,
Do you have a time frame on production of the 25 round SCAR H mags?  I have 5 that won't function, and would like to have them warrantied.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Can't wait for more 7.62X39 mags to be in stock!
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I see you don't have your 9mm ar mags on your new site. Are they gone for good or what?
Link Posted: 5/12/2011 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#20]
hey just a heads up

on the new site the 8 round 1911 mags are listed at 7.95 per

when you go to the online store, however, the price is 14.95

Link Posted: 5/13/2011 4:15:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
hey just a heads up

on the new site the 8 round 1911 mags are listed at 7.95 per

when you go to the online store, however, the price is 14.95

Thanks very much, changes made.

Larry

Link Posted: 5/13/2011 4:37:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No surprise to me, from the start something didn't seem right with CP.  Especially with all the problems they had here over the years.  Charging cards before product shipped was standard.  I knew better to order anything from them from all the complaints here but my friend had to issue a chargeback with his credit card company.  

So they ran it into the ground and now Larry is blaming the "other guy"?  LOL   Starts a new business and wants people to buy more product from him.  LMAO

...now that's a most ignorant comment ...

If ya don't know Larry or Chad and the way they've truly done business, or their products, or the real story & the facts, then it'd be so much better to Superglue yer mouth shut.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Chad,
Do you have a time frame on production of the 25 round SCAR H mags?  I have 5 that won't function, and would like to have them warrantied.
Thanks.

Soon. They are being re-tooled right now as we speak.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 5:17:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I see you don't have your 9mm ar mags on your new site. Are they gone for good or what?

They will be back. How soon I am not quite sure. I will update everyone as we get closer.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Larry and Chad, Let us know when you are back in business, I had some ordered some 7.62x39 AR mags during the transition( or assrape)  and never got them, so I will be needing some soon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Larry and Chad, Let us know when you are back in business, I had some ordered some 7.62x39 AR mags during the transition( or assrape)  and never got them, so I will be needing some soon.

Will do, we will keep everyone informed as to when we will have product running again.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 7:31:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will do, we will keep everyone informed as to when we will have product running again.

Chad

About what will you be charging for 7.62x39 AR mags? You have c product mags for 25 bucks right now, which seems pretty pricey.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If ya don't know Larry or Chad and the way they've truly done business, or their products, or the real story & the facts, then it'd be so much better to Superglue yer mouth shut.

how is that ignorant?

bigkracka has been here since 2001, so surely he's seen the "rise and fall" of c-products... you've been here since the end of 2009.

here are some facts:
in 2006, i bought a couple dozen aluminum 5.56 Cproducts mags. they were black marlube before c-products could get their teflon right (I assume that this was the coater in question). the welds were inconsistent, poor, and uneven. a number of the mags were welded so unevenly that bullets would hang up on the front and fail to feed. the mags fit inconsistently, some rattled, some were tight. the finish was poor and barely lasted a single load/reload. in the end, it was more of a hassle to send them back then it was to just buy a bunch of D&H teflon mags and PMAGs. I filed down the few that were causing issues and marked them for "training only"

later that year, i bought a half dozen SS 6.8SPC mags. they were very rough loading rounds in, but they were much cheaper than PRI. they seemed better made than the 5.56 ones, they functioned okay.

in the time i've been a member here, there have been no shortage of issues with C-Products mags, from the coating fiascos, to charging people's cards with no timeframe of product shipment, to mags not fitting or functioning properly. just yesterday, there were people still complaining about the 9mm cproducts mags not running right. in c-products defense, they've always stood behind their products and issued an RMA (although i've never taken part in the RMA process, so i don't know how smoothly that worked for them)

when you run a business, all parties are responsible. blaming an unnamed third party for the fact that there are orders yet unfilled and money missing is criminal (larceny?), it's not something anyone here should feel bad about, and it definitely doesn't excuse Larry for not seeing that his business be run properly. whether larry charged your card or stood by while it was done is irrelevant, c-products engaged in poor business practices that border on fraudulent. if larry were so opposed to how his partner was running the business, why didn't he sell his portion and start a new company then? if C-products knew they were undergoing litigation that could jeopardize their entire business, why were they accepting orders, charging CCs, and placating people on the forum with "we'll explain to you soon enough, hang in there guys"?

no matter how many new companies Larry starts, the black eye of this c-products fiasco will follow him until he makes it right (refunds money, fills orders, etc). until then, i'll never buy another "cproducts" magazine and will advise my friends/fellow shooters to do the same.

on top of this, i don't understand why the site is allowing c-products (a non paying IP/Dealer) to continue to discuss new products/business ventures and advertise them here in the technical forums. there was a user who got banned for talking about his tactical gear business and not ponying up the cash, how is c-products any different? if a user or dealer behaved like this in the EE (taking money and not filling orders) they'd be in the "hall of shame" and banned indefinitely from the site.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#29]
"and issued an RMA (although i've never taken part in the RMA process, so i don't know how smoothly that worked for them) "

Really?  I always had to send the problem back on my dime.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"and issued an RMA (although i've never taken part in the RMA process, so i don't know how smoothly that worked for them) "

Really?  I always had to send the problem back on my dime.

Just because you're issued an RMA# doesn't mean that they paid for shipping.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No surprise to me, from the start something didn't seem right with CP. Especially with all the problems they had here over the years. Charging cards before product shipped was standard. I knew better to order anything from them from all the complaints here but my friend had to issue a chargeback with his credit card company.

So they ran it into the ground and now Larry is blaming the "other guy"? LOL Starts a new business and wants people to buy more product from him. LMAO

how is that ignorant?

bigkracka has been here since 2001, so surely he's seen the "rise and fall" of c-products... you've been here since the end of 2009.

.....when you run a business, all parties are responsible. blaming an unnamed third party for the fact that there are orders yet unfilled and money missing is criminal (larceny?)...............

WRONG BUDDY! BEEN A MEMBER ON & OFF OF ARFCOM SINCE 1997-98. (But how the hell would ya kow that, eh?) Moved across Midwest in 2000, lost touch, couple job assignments, rejoined in 2002, cross-country move again in 2007, lost touch, rejoined in 2009...never remember what avatar/callsign/member ID I last used or had.

Proof? I remember in 97-Y2K on this board when Bushmaster AR's were hallowed like LWRC, Noveske, and Spikes are today. I remember the MAD RUSH in Y2K by nearly everybody on this baord to buy ammo, provisions, guns, mags, you name it, and partly due to stinking CALI's Y2K mag ban. In this Magazine Forum in 97-Y2K, tacticool way back then was Thermolds & Orlites for "polymer, and LaBelle's for USGI. (Maybe y'all "TACTICOOL" types might gain some perspective now.) The archives on the board today only go back to 2000-2002. Back then it was closer to a Bulletin Board than the real website it is today.

Just saying the comment is what it is IMO. No offense to bigracka. I'm sure he's not ignorant himself, but that comment of his, is another story.

As for running a business - I have! Founder, CEO, president. Small company, IT & Datacenter Services; grew to 8-12 people. MY MONEY started it up and kept it running & the cash flow. I serviced healthcare (clinics, doctors, & claims/billing firms), mortgage brokerage & small financial services firms, school districts, library systems, a recruitingment firm, different business services companies, and a small datacenter...and later, the consumer market (BIG, HUGE mistake). When you do IT services for healthcare or financial services, YOU LEARN REAL QUICK THAT LAWSUITS CAN BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP IN A HEARTBEAT FOR NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE FRIVOLOUS REASON... because for some other stupid f_cking reason you f_cking pissed them off! When you provide IT services to small business, you learn a lot about business owners and their scruples - YOU HAVE NO IDEA. When you hire relatives - even the ones you thought the best of, its nothing but one BAD GODDAMN LESSON after another.

GO RUN A BUSINESS. A REAL BUSINESS. Sell to the consumer market too. You learn quick what a headache ANY customer is. Bring on a partner. You learn that EVERY PARTNER has more hidden agendas regarding YOUR BUSINESS than what's in THEIR closet! Hire a relative, then go figure out why they do so little and bitch so much! I sold my biz when Big Oil & Big PetroChem hired me back for a ton of money, and knuckleheads like Best Buy GEEK SQUAD and CDW got into the services game and made it clear they wanted all of that pie. I've never looked back on IT services again.

No offense hellbound... but yes... if I something seems ignorant to me, it is IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
on top of this, i don't understand why the site is allowing c-products (a non paying IP/Dealer) to continue to discuss new products/business ventures and advertise them here in the technical forums. there was a user who got banned for talking about his tactical gear business and not ponying up the cash, how is c-products any different? if a user or dealer behaved like this in the EE (taking money and not filling orders) they'd be in the "hall of shame" and banned indefinitely from the site.

This is a very good question.

Amazing how people are quick to defend CProducts even after many people have come forwards about having their money taken and no product given.  Ask the SCAR 17 mag guys about their defective mags.  How are they able to come onto Arfcom and advertise their business without paying the dealer fee?

BK's comment was far from ignorant.  

ETA: If any one of us were to do this to someone in the EE, we would catch a -1 and most likely be banned - and for good reason.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a very good question.

Amazing how people are quick to defend CProducts even after many people have come forwards about having their money taken and no product given. Ask the SCAR 17 mag guys about their defective mags. How are they able to come onto Arfcom and advertise their business without paying the dealer fee?

BK's comment was far from ignorant.

ETA: If any one of us were to do this to someone in the EE, we would catch a -1 and most likely be banned - and for good reason.

Yes it is amazing isn't it?

HELLBOUND - Bronze Member, for $24.

WARLORD31 - GOLD Member, for $60. Plus, I gifted a free $24 Bronze Membership to aMag Forum reader this XMas2010.  This 2011, I plan to be more generous, and go Platinum. When you talk about who's ponying up to sponsor the site, shouldn't ya put yer money where yer mouth is too?  

ENuf of my comment about BK's comment - its off topic now. Meh.

As for CP advertising and selling... they're selling under LJC Wholesale, not C Products - not yet. And for all that y'all know, they're either still sponsoring the site, or will soon sponsor. Maybe the Mods are waiting for the official new name (LJC Wholesale? Or what?).  The Mods understand, and know.  Let them settle it.

Just wait 'til June 1st, or something like that. Larry and Chad don't even think of not sponsoring this site.
Link Posted: 5/13/2011 10:23:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Interesting story.

Business and lawyers...happens everyday. Sometimes you win sometimes you're screwed, even if you're right.

My attorneys are working this weekend ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) to figure out our corporate buyout protocol so I can get rid of my partners.

But this next time around: Ever thought of a name change? I mean, CProducts never struck me as a really strong brand name.

Maybe it was the logo?

Either way, you made the best mags for my 9mm RRA SBR that I could find. Glad I stocked up and I look forward to you coming back.

Link Posted: 5/14/2011 3:46:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Are you really comparing how much money a paying member gives this site?  Save that nonsense for non-paying members and non-paying dealers.  If there is something going on with CProducts/LJC behind the scenes, all site staff would have to do is tell people to cool their heels.

This isn't only about that.  Them shilling their product without paying (as it appears now) is secondary.  The company has charged members for products they haven't received, has defective mags they need to fix, etc.  

Again - if you or I did this in the EE, we would receive -1's and most likely a ban.
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Received my 12 SS magazines on 5/13.  Finish is far from perfection, but much better than I expected.   Great deal for $7.00 each.
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 6:06:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Warlord, thanks again for your support. Don't waste your time with these arguments, I mean are you guys really arguing weither or not LCJ is a paying sponser? Man, some of you guys have real short memories. I did not hear anyone complaining over the years when Larry or myself gave out free product to members on here. No one was complaining when Larry and I were on here everyday taking care of anyone with issues with product, no questions asked. It was all love from everyone when Larry send hundreds of magazines to men and women on this forum in our military that had bad mags at no charge. Trust me guys I would love nothing more than to be able to warranty any CP mags out there right now, but I can't. I did not own CP, I own LCJ Wholesale. Larry owned half of CP, he does not own LCJ Wholesale. LCJ Wholesale is a distributor, nothing more. We distribute magazines other than C Products mags. We sell Lancer mags for example, should I be responsible for anyone who has a problem with their lancer mag? If you bought anything from LCJ and you have an issue then I will replace it, but I did not own C Products and to ask me to warranty their products that were not bought from me is not really fair.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 7:23:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No surprise to me, from the start something didn't seem right with CP. Especially with all the problems they had here over the years. Charging cards before product shipped was standard. I knew better to order anything from them from all the complaints here but my friend had to issue a chargeback with his credit card company.

So they ran it into the ground and now Larry is blaming the "other guy"? LOL Starts a new business and wants people to buy more product from him. LMAO

how is that ignorant?

.....when you run a business, all parties are responsible. blaming an unnamed third party for the fact that there are orders yet unfilled and money missing is criminal (larceny?)...............

WRONG BUDDY! BEEN A MEMBER ON & OFF OF ARFCOM SINCE 1997-98. (But how the hell would ya kow that, eh?) Moved across Midwest in 2000, lost touch, couple job assignments, rejoined in 2002, cross-country move again in 2007, lost touch, rejoined in 2009...never remember what avatar/callsign/member ID I last used or had.

Proof? I remember in 97-Y2K on this board when Bushmaster AR's were hallowed like LWRC, Noveske, and Spikes are today. I remember the MAD RUSH in Y2K by nearly everybody on this baord to buy ammo, provisions, guns, mags, you name it, and partly due to stinking CALI's Y2K mag ban. In this Magazine Forum in 97-Y2K, tacticool way back then was Thermolds & Orlites for "polymer, and LaBelle's for USGI. (Maybe y'all "TACTICOOL" types might gain some perspective now.) The archives on the board today only go back to 2000-2002. Back then it was closer to a Bulletin Board than the real website it is today.

Just saying the comment is what it is IMO. No offense to bigracka. I'm sure he's not ignorant himself, but that comment of his, is another story.

As for running a business - I have! Founder, CEO, president. Small company, IT & Datacenter Services; grew to 8-12 people. MY MONEY started it up and kept it running & the cash flow. I serviced healthcare (clinics, doctors, & claims/billing firms), mortgage brokerage & small financial services firms, school districts, library systems, a recruitingment firm, different business services companies, and a small datacenter...and later, the consumer market (BIG, HUGE mistake). When you do IT services for healthcare or financial services, YOU LEARN REAL QUICK THAT LAWSUITS CAN BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP IN A HEARTBEAT FOR NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE FRIVOLOUS REASON... because for some other stupid f_cking reason you f_cking pissed them off! When you provide IT services to small business, you learn a lot about business owners and their scruples - YOU HAVE NO IDEA. When you hire relatives - even the ones you thought the best of, its nothing but one BAD GODDAMN LESSON after another.

GO RUN A BUSINESS. A REAL BUSINESS. Sell to the consumer market too. You learn quick what a headache ANY customer is. Bring on a partner. You learn that EVERY PARTNER has more hidden agendas regarding YOUR BUSINESS than what's in THEIR closet! Hire a relative, then go figure out why they do so little and bitch so much! I sold my biz when Big Oil & Big PetroChem hired me back for a ton of money, and knuckleheads like Best Buy GEEK SQUAD and CDW got into the services game and made it clear they wanted all of that pie. I've never looked back on IT services again.

No offense hellbound... but yes... if I something seems ignorant to me, it is IMHO.

Since this is GD forum may I suggest some of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Has8vDacmo8&feature=related

Link Posted: 5/14/2011 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I own LCJ Wholesale.
Chad

SS MARLUBES!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#40]
WarLord,

Regardless of whether or not LCJ or the next iteration of CP "plans" to pay for sponsorship is irrelevant. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Over the past several months I've watched a dozen threads in which users were promised magazines or refunds and they received neither. All the while, CP is accepting new orders despite being in jeopardy of going out of business. At this point, LCJ/CP's word is worth very little IMO.

As I said, if I took money and months later didn't deliver products or refunds post haste in the EE, I wouldn't be here on the site, let alone scapegoating a third party while discussing my next business ventures. Until LCJ pays the site for dealer status, they have no business advertising here. As I said, there have been a number of new small business owners who've had their threads trashed and accounts locked for doing this. There is a sticky at the top of the tech forums that clearly states that only authorized dealers can advertise in here.

All of which you completely neglected to address while touting your small business endeavors, and your "gold" membership.

I said my piece, and the site can handle this as they see fit. Until then, no one should feel intimidated or afraid to interrupt the positive send off that CP is getting to voice their concerns, opinions, or general frustrations with missing or defective mags and lack of a refund.
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#41]
what I don't understand is if chad owns lcj,why is larry listed as the primary,?and why is his address listed as such,plus his initial is before chad's in lcj.? it's Larry,Chad,Jennifer.lcj was created in the middle of dec.2010,why did they still take orders,and peoples money,when they knew all that time what was going on.time,a lot of things don't add up,So why should we now trust your new venture.?
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#42]
It takes a lawyer to do anything anymore
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, i gave it a shot and just ordered some 1911 and 6.8 mags. I will let everyone know how it turns out
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
what I don't understand is if chad owns lcj,why is larry listed as the primary,?and why is his address listed as such,plus his initial is before chad's in lcj.? it's Larry,Chad,Jennifer.lcj was created in the middle of dec.2010,why did they still take orders,and peoples money,when they knew all that time what was going on.add in the house at the lake  bought around the same time,who's money was used for that.?a lot of things don't add up,So why should we now trust your new venture.?

First off, the L in LCJ stands for Lawrence, my brother, known as LJ to those who have delt with him in the past, not Larry Sr. As for taking peoples money, your confusing LCJ and C Products. LCJ has never taken anyones money and not shipped product. Now, I have no idea what "house at the lake" your refering to, :Larry lives at the same house he has lived in for the last 3 years. Please, get factual information before you post things like this, I am sure you would not like it if I spread inaccurate statements about you in whatever line of work you are in. I certainly understand peoples fustrations with C Products but please try and keep this thread truthful and accurate.

Chad
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Didnt read all the comments... seems like alot of dribble floating around.  Either way, I can personally say that I love every C-Product mag I have ever purchased... never had a single malfunction... even the ones with the teflon coating that didnt turn out so good preform perfectly.  I wish you the best in the future!

Also, is this LCJ Wholesale just a clearing house thats getting rid of existing product or are they the coating contractor who acquired the business through the courts?  If its just a clearing house... I think im gonna have to buy a bunch up while I can!
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
what I don't understand is if chad owns lcj,why is larry listed as the primary,?and why is his address listed as such,plus his initial is before chad's in lcj.? it's Larry,Chad,Jennifer.lcj was created in the middle of dec.2010,why did they still take orders,and peoples money,when they knew all that time what was going on.add in the house at the lake  bought around the same time,who's money was used for that.?a lot of things don't add up,So why should we now trust your new venture.?

First off, the L in LCJ stands for Lawrence, my brother, known as LJ to those who have delt with him in the past, not Larry Sr. As for taking peoples money, your confusing LCJ and C Products. LCJ has never taken anyones money and not shipped product. Now, I have no idea what "house at the lake" your refering to, :Larry lives at the same house he has lived in for the last 3 years. Please, get factual information before you post things like this, I am sure you would not like it if I spread inaccurate statements about you in whatever line of work you are in. I certainly understand peoples fustrations with C Products but please try and keep this thread truthful and accurate.

Chad

lawrence,not larry.then who is the larry who keeps posting here.so people call me mike not michael.lcj the first initials af the 3 people listed on the buisness licence,what a coincidence,the house by the lake was my mistake,as it was listed on a realty web sight as showing just being sold to lawrence sr's name.the same address used by lawrence aka larry for lcj's business licence.
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I ordered some magazines not know that C products was closing, a nice lady kept telling me that they would be made in 5 weeks, got that message alot and then I finally canceled my order. However, they never took any money from my CC even after ordering online with them, just my personal experience.
Link Posted: 5/14/2011 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#48]
This debacle is the whole reason I don't own a 7.62x39 AR yet..  I was zeroing in and itching to buy one when this all started so I dedided to hold off...

I do have a 5 gallon bucket full of your .223 [Pre-teflon] mags that makes me sleep better at night...

I second the idea of moving to Nashvile and setting up in the old SABRE shop...
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#49]
If they make any mags you guys had design patents on could you sue them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Warlord, thanks again for your support. Don't waste your time with these arguments, I mean are you guys really arguing weither or not LCJ is a paying sponser? Man, some of you guys have real short memories. I did not hear anyone complaining over the years when Larry or myself gave out free product to members on here. No one was complaining when Larry and I were on here everyday taking care of anyone with issues with product, no questions asked. It was all love from everyone when Larry send hundreds of magazines to men and women on this forum in our military that had bad mags at no charge. Trust me guys I would love nothing more than to be able to warranty any CP mags out there right now, but I can't. I did not own CP, I own LCJ Wholesale. Larry owned half of CP, he does not own LCJ Wholesale. LCJ Wholesale is a distributor, nothing more. We distribute magazines other than C Products mags. We sell Lancer mags for example, should I be responsible for anyone who has a problem with their lancer mag? If you bought anything from LCJ and you have an issue then I will replace it, but I did not own C Products and to ask me to warranty their products that were not bought from me is not really fair.

Chad

Very well said Chad.  As you can guess, no point wasting my time on it, (and instead I had a great time at the gunshow today)!  I'm far closer to the truth of the matter anyway (thanks Chad)!

Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top