User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
These Surefires are new to me. Can you mount the Surefire NRA light (G2Z) to an AR?

Its not set up for it.  You MIGHT be able to use a 1" scope ring on the body.

Truth be told you'd be better off keeping your G2Z for personal use and get a G2 for mounting if you don't want a Surefire weapon light.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
At the very least, slap on a Pelican M6 with a 1" scope ring until you can afford something better.  I've shot over 3000 rounds with this light on the weapon and it still functions fine.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
pathfinder74,
When I was shopping for weapon lights I was going over all the Surefire options vertical grips and what not with my wife and she told me to stop screwing around and just get the M900a...
Is that a great wife or what?  

Now I am jealous. Anyway we can get our wives together for a night of drinking. Maybe your wife would rub off on my wife and then maybe she wouldn't be as tight as two coats of paint when it comes to spending money.

Fat chance of that though... odds are you would be posting on here the next day that after hanging out with my wife your wife sold all your shit on eBay and put it in the bank...

My problem is, I want everything... so that 20k+ in our bank account... pffft... I could probably burn that in a day just on gun shit and a new laptop. She knows me too well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
ALL I WANNA SAY IS :

THERE ARE SOME REAL FRUIT CAKES THAT POST HERE AND AT AR-15 .COM NOW DAYS
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]
pathfinder74,

I know what you mean,  we have funds in certain investments that I can't touch either or else you'd be seeing a post with my new F150 crewcab FX4 and Bass boat and both would filled to rim with guns and ammo...  Ah, but it's good to dream...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pathfinder74,

When I was shopping for weapon lights I was going over all the Surefire options vertical grips and what not with my wife and she told me to stop screwing around and just get the M900a...

Is that a great wife or what?  

Dude!  Good catch!

My wife is the same way.   She figures that I should know whether or not I can afford something.  If I have the $$$, she says go for it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top