Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 9:53:41 PM EDT
Does anyone have any lead on complete .308 uppers?
It seems you gotta gamble with companies like BCA that have a shoddy record since they are the only ones who have shit in stock.

.308 AR10 upper with 18" barrel. cant be this damn hard to find but it seems so.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably have luck building your own and it may be cheaper. I just started my build Aero m5 upper, BA barrel, Areo gas block and tube. Need a Handguard, muzzle device an BCG. I will be in it for about $700. That’s almost what BCA are running.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have a DPMS pattern lower ?.. if so which brand ?

Or if a 80% what brand ?

Large Frame AR's don't have a milspec guideline... so there could be slight differences.
View Quote

I have a DPMS pattern 80% on the way from 5D tactical, this will be my first .308 AR.

This guy
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top