Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2013 12:38:57 AM EDT
I bought one of Atlantic firearms side folders the other day. I'm more of a fixed buttstock kind of guy, but I got the side folder for it's collector value.  Anyone know where I might get a correct fixed stock?  I called Atlantic and they didn't know. Surely someone has one laying around.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
They are harder to find lately.  Apex used to have them but that was a while back.  I found a surplus set in the EE about a year or so ago.  Also if you can find a thumbhole stock it's not too hard to reshape it into a standard buttstock.  You could also try to strip and stain a Romanian buttstock to match.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top