Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/26/2021 9:41:50 PM EDT
I placed an order for a PAP folding stock with them on Apr 9, at this point that's over 2 weeks ago. Order status is still "processing"

I looked at the Contact form today thinking I would call them. The contact form basically says, in not so many words, that even contacting them to ask about order ETAs will waste their time.

I've ordered lots of stuff from them in the past and never had issues like this. Stuff usually out the door within a day or two after ordering.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
They are slammed with orders. It took six weeks to get my first M92 brace, 4 weeks to get my four piece flash hiders and 6 weeks to get my last order for another M92 brace.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Almost 4 months to get a few thread adapters.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Before the panic it took 4 weeks to get a SAM7K-44 brace from CNC. Great brace, built like a tank.  In the current climate you're probably looking at months at best.

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
On their website, it says they have a lead time of 3-4 weeks.  
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On their website, it says they have a lead time of 3-4 weeks.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/135686/Lead_Time_png-1920672.JPG
View Quote

guess I missed it, oh well
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#6]
3-4 weeks? That's great! I was expecting more like 6-8 weeks for the four braces I ordered. Even if they take a little longer, maybe I'll get it by the end of May. That would be awesome. I would love to take the K-44 w/ me to CO for my camping trip in June.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top