Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/22/2020 7:05:33 PM EDT
today i was picking up targets at a small gun store in the middle of no where when  i saw a cheap price ticket on an ak

it was $630 new, cai zastava prag yugo with 2014 ship date,
marked on left side 1986   serial ab2-c105xxx

its my first ak  tell me any info on it quality, price, barrel lined, problems with model/ brand
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one of those Century AB2's.  First of all you killed it on the price, congrats.  The rifle itself was very good, built well and accurate.  I only sold mine as I have a virgin kit build from Troy.  I am not aware of any issues with them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations OP! Great price!

My M70ab2 has been nothing but awesomeness.

I Bought mine about 5 years ago. Zero issues, zero complaints!

Was my 1st AK as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 1:25:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Congratulations OP! Great price!

My M70ab2 has been nothing but awesomeness.

I Bought mine about 5 years ago. Zero issues, zero complaints!

Was my 1st AK as well.
View Quote

Yep congrats again you got a deal these days.

I've got one plus the M70B1.  They are well put together AK's.  Barrels are new Green Mountains and are not lined.  At least my 2 are not.  But they shoot great.

My 2 Yugo's at the bottom of the pic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#4]
glad to hear

it was a impulse buy, it seam good but not knowing the ak platform i was worried that i might have got taken
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 4:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Good buy, the bulk of them are built just fine. I did have one years ago I had to over drill the barrel pin and install a larger pin. The barrel pin snapped in half and one half fell out of the gun. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought the same gun about a month ago.

It didn’t like Chinese ammo but it ran like a champ when I fed it Brown Bear.

They are good guns.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top