Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/11/2020 11:05:44 PM EDT
I bought a SGL-34 NJ/NY ban model and I want to replace the entire front sight and gas block assembly to a standard one that has threads for AK74 device. Could anyone steer me in the right direction for the correct part? All I am finding is ones for Bulgarian and I'm not sure if that will work.

here is my rifle

Kvar part I see

part
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You got it right. Go ahead and order whichever one floats your boat. The Russian one would be the most "correct" one but of course pricier.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Since it's an SGL I would get the correct Russian example.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
AM I supposed to dimple press the new soviet front sight onto my barrel or should I have it drilled and installed with pins? my factory front sight looks pinned.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
here is my actual AK74

Arsenal AK74 shooting steel 100 yards
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
AM I supposed to dimple press the new soviet front sight onto my barrel or should I have it drilled and installed with pins? my factory front sight looks pinned.
View Quote
Drill and pin.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top