Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2020 5:01:40 PM EDT

Got it in a case of ammo I bought years ago. 7.62x39 Norinco yellow box. BATF inspected for steel core I presume. Tag dated 4/26/94. One round missing bullet for inspection.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the ammo, but the box sure is. A lot of people collect cartridge boxes.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Ammo is typical Ak/SKS ammo. It was the box and the tag I found interesting. Trying to get a feel of its value.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If I were still collecting 7.62x39mm and boxes I would have no problem dropping a $20 on that box because of the sticker. Otherwise its a pretty common box and rounds...
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a few dozen boxes of that from a case I bought back in the early 90's.

It's good ammo but nothing collectable inho. Some people think all Chinese ammo is "steel core" and something special. It is NOT AP regardless.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top