Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2020 5:55:02 PM EDT
Sorry for NOOB question....

"New Old Stock" - "RARE BRAND NEW/UN-ISSUED ZASTAVA M70" magazines are are selling on GB for roughly $45-$60 each, maybe less depending on how many of you ladies are bidding...  LOL!

Are these the same as Surplus Yugo M70 mags?  Other than the whole "NOS" and "Surplus".

Are all "Yugo" M70 Surplus mags made by Zastava or is there an actual difference between a Yugo M70 and a Zastava M70 Mag?

There are so many dang mag options!

Thanks,
D

edit to title to fix excessive cap letters. Please don't do that. Look at other thread titles, we don't do that here. dryflash3
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 5:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

"New Old Stock" - "RARE BRAND NEW/UN-ISSUED ZASTAVA M70" magazines are are selling on GB for roughly $45-$60 each, maybe less depending on how many of you ladies are bidding...  LOL!

Are these the same as Surplus Yugo M70 mags?  Other than the whole "NOS" and "Surplus".

Are all "Yugo" M70 Surplus mags made by Zastava or is there an actual difference between a Yugo M70 and a Zastava M70 Mag?

Thanks,
D
View Quote

Couple years ago Apex had new mfg. Zastava mags for $8 each. Should of some if they're going to have ridiculous price of $60 each lol.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
$8.00 damn...  I should have bought some back then also...

For these prices, I think I am going to pass.  I’ll let you girls fight for them on Gun Broker...  

I guess I’ll wait for the Bulgarian ones to pop back up on sale or wait for Palmetto.

Thanks!
D
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks,
D

edit to title to fix excessive cap letters. Please don't do that. Look at other thread titles, we don't do that here. dryflash3
View Quote

My bad dryflash3, Sorry for the all Caps thing, I just cut and pasted the info I was looking/inquiring about.

Thank you,
D
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top