Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2020 3:15:40 PM EDT
-who has actual stocks to fit a ZPAP SBR?

- is a triangle folding stock possible? (I am not worried about “originality”)

Seems like a good time to SBR my pistol.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of folks have put various stocks on them.  The triangle stock will fit if your M92 doesn't have the serial number where the catch hook goes (like mine. )  There are several aftermarket companies that make triangle folders but they don't look OE at all in my opinion.  The VZ58 folder is supposed to be very easy to mount.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:47:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks SandboxMedic!  

I found photos of the VZ58 folders:

I am sure the Czechs make a great stock!  (I am a CZ nut as far as handguns).

A triangle folder is what I really want for the M92.  I don’t mind replacing the rear trunion & trying some riveting (I think I have all the tools).

I found this place but it’s out of stock, and lots of $$. $194 and it is made in Taiwan:

https://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30258

Anyone have another triangle-folder suggestion?

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#3]
CNC Warrior has one available in 8" or 9" versions, like their brace, but it's a real stock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
My intent when I'm finally forced to SBR my 92 is to get a 2 lug adapter ($50), folding mech ($55), and ACE triangle folding stock ($100)

Something like this (not mine):
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I went with a triangle folder on mine

Picture cw gunwerks sent me of my pap, still waiting for ups to deliver it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
-who has actual stocks to fit a ZPAP SBR?

- is a triangle folding stock possible? (I am not worried about “originality”)

Seems like a good time to SBR my pistol.
View Quote

Zastava put their manufacture's info right dab in the spot where one would drill out for an underfolding stock, or a side folding stock conversion. I'm not sure if this info could be moved elsewhere. If anyone knows, please chime in!
I bought an RH 8" Bonesteel folder. Easy, peasy.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So I have one of the new ZPAP pistols coming with the pre-drilled hole. I'm wondering if the circle 10 triangle stock will match right up to it?

If not, then the CNC or manticore triangle stocks can be attached with an adapter.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#8]
The pistol will come with the single hole drilled. I bought the storm werkz hinge and the manticore arms stock. Had to get the holes drilled and tap for the hinge and everything bolted right up.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top