Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/20/2018 4:11:21 AM EDT
I just picked up a M92 PAP and I noticed some have the X Y stamps on the receiver and some do not. Is there a reason for this? Also, What recoil spring is everyone running, I was thinking about ordering a Wolf plus power spring to reduce stress on the receiver over time. Now I just have to wait for the plethora of parts I ordered to build her up and have fun. Thanks for your time guys, im an AR guy and wanted to dive into AK's for a bit and have some fun
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure about the purpose of the XY stampings. My guess is for added strength in the area around the trigger and hammer pin holes. But again that's a guess.

I use the ALG recoil spring in my 7.62AKs. The recoil spring that came in my NPAP was significantly shorter and appreciably weaker than standard combloc.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply brother
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top