BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/22/2021 8:17:32 PM EDT
Is it Tula or Ulyanosk?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#1]
tula I believe. Wolf may occasionally import uly, but I have only ever seen Tula, I'm not sure if uly even makes an 8m3 bullet anymore
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the Wolf HP coming into the country actually 8m3?
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the Wolf HP coming into the country actually 8m3?
View Quote

There's Wolf HP, and then there's Wolf 8m3. They're distinctly marked.

I haven't fired any of my Wolf 8m3 into gelatin, but I've seen enough of it fired into gel to be confident in the performance of the loading.

Accuracy is acceptable. 3.75 MOA from a WASR-10, 2.5 from a PSA GF3 and 3 from an AK-P.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s Uly.  Tulammo distributes or possibly owns Uly.  Just because box says Tulammo doesn’t mean it all comes from Tula.  Just like Wolf can come from any of the Russian arsenals and has.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It’s Uly.  Tulammo distributes or possibly owns Uly.  Just because box says Tulammo doesn’t mean it all comes from Tula.  Just like Wolf can come from any of the Russian arsenals and has.
View Quote

I confirmed it's tula...

So anything bad about tula in general? Squibs? Misfires?
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I confirmed it's tula...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I confirmed it's tula...

In my experience its reliable; my only complaints are that it seems to usually be at the low end of the envelope for velocity and one of the less accurate of the russian steel case ammo. Somewhat dirty too.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top