Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/22/2020 2:36:47 PM EDT

Who makes 20 Round BHO Mags?

I am looking for 20 Round BHO Mags that fit a Century WASR.

Preferably Metal.

Where can I find these?
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless someone has cut down a Croatian or Yugo BHO mag and is selling them, it's easy enough to make your own; buy a hungarian or korean 20rd mag, buy the weapontech BHO follower and install it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Found several 20 Round Magpul AK47 mags at local pawn shop new in the wrapper.

Fit well in my rifle, will give a review once I have used them at the range, but I like them so far.

Easy to load, fit well, lock in and out easily, and lets me get closer to the ground than the 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve got a good variety of 20 rounders and honestly can’t recall anyone making a BHO 20.

As mentioned, finding a 20 rounder you like and dropping in a BHO follower is your only option. Either cheap KCIs or pricey Hungarian Tankers.

The WeaponsTech ones work fine and I don’t recall any fitment issues but after trying them for a while I decided I don’t need BHO unless it’s the rifle not the mag.

Pretty sure no follower will fit in your Magpuls. They’re fine polymer mags and for 20s are cheap & plentiful, now that Tapco is gone.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top