Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2016 5:21:55 PM EDT
Ok guys where is the best place to pick up a VZ58?

I've been looking at them forever, and never pulled the trigger when they were cheap. Story of my life..... So where can one find a decent one for a decent price?
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Vik:

I've been looking at them forever, and never pulled the trigger when they were cheap. Story of my life..... So where can one find a decent one for a decent price?
View Quote

Atlantic has them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:

Atlantic has them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Atlantic has them.

I like the classic folding stock, but the only one Atlantic has with that stock is the Century version. Is that one GtG?

I got burned by a century Tantal that was a key holing machine so I am little Leary. Although to Century's credit they did refund the purchase price.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:13:56 PM EDT
[#3]

I like the classic folding stock, but the only one Atlantic has with that stock is the Century version. Is that one GtG?

I got burned by a century Tantal that was a key holing machine so I am little Leary. Although to Century's credit they did refund the purchase price.
View All Quotes

Atlantic has them.

You'll see a lot of people on the interwebz tell you no, but I haven't had any issues with mine. I'm happy with it, but I was lucky enough to get the package deal from PSA when they were selling them for $399.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By first1903:

You'll see a lot of people on the interwebz tell you no, but I haven't had any issues with mine. I'm happy with it, but I was lucky enough to get the package deal from PSA when they were selling them for $399.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By first1903:

Atlantic has them.

I bought one also but to be honest I have never shot it.  From what I understand is the early VZ 2008 had a easily fixable issue.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:48:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JD42] [#5]
I have about 1k on my v2008. Super accurte. So far it's one that century got right.

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

There's one on EE for $900.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_122/1594854_WTS_checkpoint_vz58_folder__900_shipped.html
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top