Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2022 5:01:19 PM EDT
Jman, its been 2 years since it was shown. I NEED IT. Any updates?
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
@Jman_JJE
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 12:46:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Same
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

I have asked for an update. I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

You are the man! Much appreciated
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I was with the engineers today as they worked on it. After the spiker was released for production the Krink is next. We are pushing hard.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jman_JJE:
I was with the engineers today as they worked on it. After the spiker was released for production the Krink is next. We are pushing hard.
View Quote

Great to hear, thank you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

That is outstanding news my man!
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Make a few of them because I want one also...
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#9]
So how much different will this be versus the AK-P in configuration?  Will it be an AK-P with an 8" barrel (Rail Top Cover fixed sight affair) or will it have the traditional Krink rear sights  with ears?

I was close to pulling th trigger on getting a PSA AK-104 or AK-P builder kit but if this Krink is real and not kicked back to Q2 of 23 at this point I'd wait.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
So how much different will this be versus the AK-P in configuration?  Will it be an AK-P with an 8" barrel (Rail Top Cover fixed sight affair) or will it have the traditional Krink rear sights  with ears?

I was close to pulling th trigger on getting a PSA AK-104 or AK-P builder kit but if this Krink is real and not kicked back to Q2 of 23 at this point I'd wait.
View Quote

Off of what photos we have it appears to be a true Krink minus the rear trunnion.  my hope is that PSA changes the rear trunnion for the proper folder. I do not want a 1913 rear trunnion on a krink.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Lets hope we can beat the brace ban timing in December!
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:

Off of what photos we have it appears to be a true Krink minus the rear trunnion.  my hope is that PSA changes the rear trunnion for the proper folder. I do not want a 1913 rear trunnion on a krink.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:
Originally Posted By cherenkov:

I would think the production version will be like the 104s….. sold with a trunion and latch for a PSA folder and a jmac adapter for a brace if you don’t want to SBR it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Just bumping this because I love PSA
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#14]
@Jman_JJE
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread needs a pic. This is Bulgarian not a PSA.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#16]
ANy updates @Palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#18]

It is being worked on by engineering. I do not have a date yet.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nutro:
ANy updates @Palmettostatearmory

It is being worked on by engineering. I do not have a date yet.

Thank you,

Josiah

Those engineers needs to be putting some weekends and nights in!

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#19]
It’s DOA thanks to the stupid AFT brace ruling.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Pavia:
It’s DOA thanks to the stupid AFT brace ruling.
View Quote

No it’s not, cause I’ll buy it and SBR it. As it should be.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Let's hope this  isn't another MP5 fiasco.

The Krink has been making Shot SHow appearances since what 2017???

At Shot show 2021 Krink was coming by 3rd quarter, then it didn't in shot show in 2022.  In 2023 its coming ?

Just hoping for it to be real - I dropped the money on the PSA AK-104 - great gun and now SBR'd  I'm sure they can make a Krink just hope it is sooner than later.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#22]
It’s been a while since there’s been any news. Still shooting for Q2?
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm sure the marketing department sees a slump in pistol AK sales since the brace ban - However recent news is its got a stay of execution with an injunction so maybe there is hope it won't go through andpistol sales and products resume???
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Ah bummer, I was cautiously optimistic on a Q2 launch, given the similarity to the other AK platform guns.

I still think even in a pistol format with or without a rear trunnion set up for a side folder or brace would sell like hotcakes. Whoever makes it to market first with a krink clone will make a killing.
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top