Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/20/2021 10:31:37 AM EDT
That’s the variation I really want.  Or should I just get an AR kit?  Anyone know of any inbound?
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked with Numrichs? They had some in stock not long ago.
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
A lot of the kits advertised as AR are actually ARM. At least the last two that I bought were.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A lot of the kits advertised as AR are actually ARM. At least the last two that I bought were.
View Quote

That's good to know, where did you obtain them?  I am assuming no bipods but they had the provisions for them?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This my experience as well!
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]
You're looking for ATI #ATIRKTGALARP.
They are around, not as abundant as the SAR kits right now.

If you get a SAR kit, you just need a different gas block, gas tube, hand guard, and hand guard retainer to get a AR/ARM kit.
Personally I like the SAR handguard & retainer way better than the AR/ARM (especially if you're not going to do the bipod).

Everything else is the same as the SAR kit, except the flash hider style (and again, the SAR flash hiders I like better anyways).
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top