Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/28/2018 9:39:41 PM EDT
Don't know too much about ak's, I've got a WASR I've had for years and little m92 pap but that's about it. Just picked this up as part of a deal, all I know is it's an izhmash saiga from legion. Always wanted a 74 and finally got one.

Link Posted: 1/28/2018 10:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a converted Saiga with East German furniture and a Bulgarian magazine.

Started out like this:

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Non-matching bolt carrier?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
View Quote
They wanted 850 for it, I got it for 650 because I bought a few other guns with it.  I think 850 would've been a good buy anyways.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Non-matching bolt carrier?
View Quote
I'd have to pull it out of the safe and look again can't tell from the pics and can't remember. I've bought a few more AK's since this one.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#6]
The carrier is a match numbered 155 in the last pic, mine is numbered the same with the last 3 digits.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#7]
As BadBrain said it is matching.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#8]
looks partially converted. Would have to see the trigger guard to know how well of a job they did. However, since they didn't weld the rear holes and only plugged them, and did not replace the gas block, I'm doubting they replaced the trigger guard, just reused the old one.

That being said, it looks to possibly have the 24x1 FSB (hoping that's a thread protector), and it also has the cold hammer forged chrome lined factory barrel. Should make a great shooter for you. I'm not a fan of the E. Germ. stuff, but furniture can be found for it.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top