User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 34
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to sell them for what it's actually worth these days.  They used to be worth quite a lot.. up to $1000.

But now that there are factory made M92 pistols for $500ish.. it would make no sense to spend more than about $200-300 for a kit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm looking for the value of an M92 virgin parts kit.  I spotted it while on business travel and am trying to decide if I should snag it before I leave town.  It appears complete, but the rear trunnion is not milled out and looks like a blank pistol trunnion.

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to sell them for what it's actually worth these days.  They used to be worth quite a lot.. up to $1000.

But now that there are factory made M92 pistols for $500ish.. it would make no sense to spend more than about $200-300 for a kit.

Gotcha.  Darn.  I did pay quite a bit more than $300, but I'm going to sell my M92PV to compensate for that.  Even if I kept the PV it was getting demilled to be built on a Nodak receiver with proper markings.  I figured this way I got the stock, trunnion, and muzzle device at a break-even price.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Grips might drop the price on the upper end by $50 or so, the lower end wouldn't change.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
2007 century champion 5.55. As you see it. Less than 100rds fired, very clean.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Arsenal sgl21. 500rds through it. Good condition.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 3:08:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello Gents, your thoughts on the value?

Mak 90s with IronWood stocks and Tapco trigger groups.  The round count is less than 300.  No rust, inside or out.

I thought the market was getting soft but I see used thumb holes are listed for 7 to 800 on gun broker.  So I don't know???

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hello Gents, your thoughts on the value?

Mak 90s with IronWood stocks and Tapco trigger groups.  The round count is less than 300.  No rust, inside or out.

I thought the market was getting soft but I see used thumb holes are listed for 7 to 800 on gun broker.  So I don't know???

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/7241/5rYBMh.jpg
View Quote

They are worth more with the correct chicom furniture, which you can still get from Polytech parts, worth even more debanned.
If you sell them in a ban state you may get more for them as well.
Gun broker is usually overpriced, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those go for $800 in their current condidtion.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They are worth more with the correct chicom furniture, which you can still get from Polytech parts, worth even more debanned.
If you sell them in a ban state you may get more for them as well.
Gun broker is usually overpriced, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those go for $800 in their current condidtion.
View Quote

Thank you MAC, appreciate your help.

I considered the Polytech parts to do the full conversion but that was after having purchased the IronWood stock kits.  That was my mistake.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Not an AK but I have a new I the box Norinco Type 63 SKS, 20" barrel and thumbhole stock that uses AK magazines. box manual, sling cleaning kit and rod, oil bottle. I have read these are harder to find then the 16" sks-m or sporter. Any idea on the value these days? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Slight twist here.

Back in the early days of 922(r) and cheap AK's I picked up the newest and greatest from K Var.  Plum was cool. Later they came out with the Chocolate color furniture.

I have 2 AK's with this on them and never fired.  I was looking to change this out with the new Magpul furniture.

Are these stock sets still anything anyone wants or are they pretty much just a write off?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Stopped by the LGS today and they had a minty Valmet 71s. It came with a 10rnd mag and what appear to be 3 factory 30's. I would cost me $1400.

I've been out of the AK game for a while so I'm not up on current values. Is this a good deal or not?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Stopped by the LGS today and they had a minty Valmet 71s. It came with a 10rnd mag and what appear to be 3 factory 30's. I would cost me $1400.

I've been out of the AK game for a while so I'm not up on current values. Is this a good deal or not?

Thanks!
View Quote

The mags can get pricey, but since there are 3 30rd mags included I'd say it's a good buy.  Valmets in any caliber are outstanding rifles and worth the price of admission into the club.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I prefer the 76s myself, but that's not a bad deal.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Hi. I just picked this AK up the other day and would like to know opinions on value. I think I got a good deal on the package I purchased but I've done some reading and just not sure now.

One picture shows it's Polish made and the rear site shows Romanian. It's built on a Krink receiver which concerns me now that I've done some reading. All seems to function properly. Haven't shot it yet. Hopefully there's a guru or two out there who knows more than I do.

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Not so far, nothing matching.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#19]
rivets look ugly as sin, but that doesn't meant they don't work. The rear trunnion may need to scoot up a tad to clean up that gap on the dust cover. Try other dust covers if you get a chance, may be that another will fit it better. Never seen that receiver before so can't comment. Definitely a Polish trunnion at least. Also, your slant brake isn't timed right either.

How much did you pay just out of curiosity?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah I fixed the brake after the pic. Next time I'm doing all the research before I buy. A lesson I've learned before.

I paid 600 for it. 7 magazines included along with about 50rds and a yugo bayonet.

I saw the Polish marking and had to snatch it up before looking at the whole package. Still a good shooter I think though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#21]
just watch for egging around the trigger pins and keep an eye on those rivets.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Arsenal SGL31 Saiga Izhmash.  About 2 years old, and less than 1000 rounds through it.

It has an ultimak rail, surefire g2x, and an aimpoint.  I know what the accessories are worth, only really interested in the value of the gun.  Ever since the russian guns were barred from import I can't get a solid read on what they are worth.

Thanks

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#23]
what would you guys estimate this Egyptian Maadi is worth?

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218178
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I bought it yesterday. My first ak. Hope I did ok because i dont know jack about ak's
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah it was kind of an impulse buy. Ill be much happier when i change out the furniture. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Just out of curiosity, what did you pay for it?  The seller edited out the price (I hate when they do that).
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#30]
$580
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I've been wanting to get a drum for an NHM-91 I recently purchased. Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for a factory Chinese drum? I've seen triangle 36 and oval 9396 if that matters.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

This really isn't the thread for that, plus you live in a retarded state. That would probably make a pre-ban mag worth even more. You may want to check the CT Hometown Forum. They would have a better idea of prices, or potential legal issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been wanting to get a drum for an NHM-91 I recently purchased. Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for a factory Chinese drum? I've seen triangle 36 and oval 9396 if that matters.

This really isn't the thread for that, plus you live in a retarded state. That would probably make a pre-ban mag worth even more. You may want to check the CT Hometown Forum. They would have a better idea of prices, or potential legal issues.

Didn't mean to post in wrong place. I know all the CTHTF guys pretty well. Looking for more of an out of state opinion.

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you registered LCM's magazines prior to the ban magazines, preban or not, over 30 rounds are not legal unless pinned or otherwise blocked (and not easily converted back to accept more than 10 rounds) to 10 rounds. If it is possible to pin one of the drums to 10 rounds it is completely legal to ship a 30+ round mag to an FFL to pin and once pinned they will turn it over to the individual.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Unless you registered LCM's magazines prior to the ban magazines, preban or not, over 30 rounds are not legal unless pinned or otherwise blocked (and not easily converted back to accept more than 10 rounds) to 10 rounds. If it is possible to pin one of the drums to 10 rounds it is completely legal to ship a 30+ round mag to an FFL to pin and once pinned they will turn it over to the individual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you Tbr, the internet gods of posterity are shining down on you.

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Your smiley has left me wondering if you were attempting to be a smart-ass after he tried to be helpful? I would hope I'm just misreading it.
View Quote

Mr. Tbr and I are friends VA, so yes I'm being a smart ass, but all in good fun. Us CTHTF guys can be a little rough sometimes

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#38]
VA- me and john have been friends outside of Arfcom for sometime, no hard feelings

John- insert coc violation
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Came across an all matching numbers Russian SKS. It's missing the dust cover so I don't the date of manufacture. It's in very good shape and priced at $579. The guy who brought it in couldn't find the cover. What would you guys offer if so inclined?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Came across an all matching numbers Russian SKS. It's missing the dust cover so I don't the date of manufacture. It's in very good shape and priced at $579. The guy who brought it in couldn't find the cover. What would you guys offer if so inclined?
View Quote

Not sure if this is OK to post, so VA feel fee to edit as you see fit.

That's a bit high considering its not complete, I agree with the above $400, but it comes down to what it's worth to you. Have you looked around at all?

Not my sale, but it is a friend of mine and another member on here. This gun is beautiful. I wanted to buy it, but am tied up in other things.

$495 Russian Carbine

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks folks. He came down to $500 + Tax. I  took a pass. $400 is about right. What a shame nonetheless.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Value on a like new saiga 12 sporter, not converted? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#45]
slr-101, pinned brake. What is it worth? Hard to find reference since not many out there for sale.

On the right:
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
slr-101, pinned brake. What is it worth? Hard to find reference since not many out there for sale.

On the right:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/Robotizing/IMG_20140826_183623.jpg
View Quote

I'd say $800-1K, more in a ban state since that one is a compliant model.
Info:

Arsenal Inc SLR 101S

http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SLR-101S_7.62x39mm-Caliber-rifle.html
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I am not an AK guy, I am trying to figure out a reasonable price(for both parties) on a Poly Tech AK-47 with the spike that folds out front.  Unfired, NIB, I believe he said 1983.  I got no pictures, sorry, but it is pristine with original preservative.  Wood stock and grip.  Anybody?  Have seen some stuff on Gunbroker, but with the spike, unfired, preban just curious if this brings a premium?  All educated responses welcome.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am not an AK guy, I am trying to figure out a reasonable price(for both parties) on a Poly Tech AK-47 with the spike that folds out front.  Unfired, NIB, I believe he said 1983.  I got no pictures, sorry, but it is pristine with original preservative.  Wood stock and grip.  Anybody?  Have seen some stuff on Gunbroker, but with the spike, unfired, preban just curious if this brings a premium?  All educated responses welcome.  
View Quote

I can't tell you the dollar figure, but I can tell you it'll be high.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pre-ban AKs are generally worth more to those in ban states
Unfired and NIB would at least put it in the $1200-1500 range for a regular Polytech spiker.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Info:

Arsenal Inc SLR 101S

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the right:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/Robotizing/IMG_20140826_183623.jpg

Info:

Arsenal Inc SLR 101S

Thanks!
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top