Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2020 11:53:02 AM EDT
Not sure if posted, thought it was a cool video.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Another video with great info.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish mine had that extra bit of kit in between the hammer and the mag that the bolt carrier needs to hit ...
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#3]
That first video is from an app called World of Guns.  You can actually manipulate all of the models in 3D and disassemble them piece by piece. There are multiple degrees of "x-ray" view, and even slower motion.  It's pretty cool, but costs a few bucks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That first video is from an app called World of Guns.  You can actually manipulate all of the models in 3D and disassemble them piece by piece. There are multiple degrees of "x-ray" view, and even slower motion.  It's pretty cool, but costs a few bucks.
View Quote

I didnt know that!? Very interesting,  I'll have to look for it.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top