Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2022 8:59:16 PM EDT
I have a vepr fm folder with zenitco hand guards new with box and paperwork only fired 3 rounds for function check and clean! I am really wanting to get a pkm parts kit so I will do a trade for that or negotiate a price but I’m looking for around 3200 but lmk if interested
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
This is not how to sell things on the forum... post it in the EE after reading the rules..
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought I was in the EE column. I tried on the first few but it said I need positive sale feedback I think before I can post on those. I had access to everything but my work email was deleted so I started a new account but I didn’t know that was going to limit me. it looks like the site has changed a little from my last major use of it. Thanks for the heads up I will try to get it figured out.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I got it I put it in the wrong spot and forgot to erase it but I can’t seem to figure out how to delete this topic it is only letting me edit it.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top