Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/12/2019 2:53:31 PM EDT
I have one of the original Vepr. Did all the new Vepr's released hurt the sale price of the K's? I cant find one for sale to compare mine to. Its original with very few rounds through it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It did hurt the price. Then they got banned again. A lot of people don't want the original Robarm Veprs because they have slant cut receivers when they can get a straight cut Fime. They don't come up for sale much, but are still a pretty penny. I don't think the unthreaded barrel and slant cut makes them as valuable as a Fime with straight cut and threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently bought a nice VEPR K 7.62x39 and when I was researching the value seemed to be somewhere between $900-1200 depending on the condition and other factors. It is a solid AK, glad I bought it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what they're going for now
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have an original ROBARM Vepr K, bought it new for $400 when they first came out.  

OP, just hold on to it, they arent doing anything except going up in value.  They are one of the best AK's IMO, built like a tank and accurate.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s the only rifle I’ve had for almost 10 years. I’m not as into guns as most people on arfcom, and don’t have the knowledge about them most do either.
I bought a vepr after reading what good rifles they are  and it’s durability suited my lifestyle. It was just for fun mostly and to have just in case. I’ve never had it at a range or even sighted it in and haven’t shot in years.
I was looking to buy a .308 bolt action with everything that’s going on, but ammo availability. I know the vepr’s one of the most accurate AKs and I have enough ammo for it so I’m thinking I should just put better iron sights on it, if there are any, and get good with it.
Would anyone else feel good enough to go with a vepr as their only rifle through what might happen?
What are any options for upgrades to the sights?
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got both the 7.62x39 and 5.45 Robinson imports. An Ultimak rail with Aimpoint, a 2 point Vickers sling and they're great. I also had the muzzles threaded for Smith Vortex flash hiders. Veprs are very nice rifles. I have a milled Bulgarian and several Saigas, and I prefer the Veprs.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A 7.62x39 VEPR K just sold on Gunbroker a few days ago for $2300 FWIW
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A 7.62x39 VEPR K just sold on Gunbroker a few days ago for $2300 FWIW
View Quote
I've got a Krebs KTR-03V.  Haven't shot it much in the last 20(?) years.  Wonder what it's worth...
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top