Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 10:13:22 PM EDT
Bought a friend's collection and this was part of it.  Came with 7 20rd mags (?) and a couple smaller polymer mags.  Unfortunately it looks like a couple notches in the buttstock for the cheek rest.   The only wear I see is on the mag release.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Disagree with above.  I'd say $1300+ all day long.  These won't be imported again.  Plus it's a desirable caliber with a threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Disagree with above.  I'd say $1300+ all day long.  These won't be imported again.  Plus it's a desirable caliber with a threaded barrel.
View Quote

I read somewhere that there's only a couple hundred of certain models imported, but it didn't say how you could tell other than one had a longer barrel.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Asking for values on ARFCOM is like asking for tax advice from retards.  Go to GB to see what the market says.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Asking for values on ARFCOM is like asking for tax advice from retards.  Go to GB to see what the market says.
View Quote
Like when some retard on GB lists something for 6k instead of what it's worth?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Check completed sales on GB, not current listings. I just did a quick search, cheapest I found sold for $1375.00 with a 16" barrel and prices went up from there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Like when some retard on GB lists something for 6k instead of what it's worth?
View Quote

Maybe I should have been more clear.  If you're not a retard and can apply logic, you look at completed listings and sort by # of bids to see what the market supports.  When you ask ARFCOM, much of the time it's simply disgruntled people stating what they wish the price were at which is often at odds with reality.  You're welcome.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top