Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2022 8:06:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EGIB16]
My VSKA fired out of battery. Split a PMAG in half, broke the bolt into 3 parts, and blew off the dust cover. The casing also ceased up in the barrel. I knew better then buying a Century Arms, but I am unhurt and just pissed to have a gun put me in danger. I reached out to Century Arms and want to know if anyone here has similar experience.

Not sure what to expect next. I expect CA will hopefully warranty the gun. I don't trust this gun and not sure I really want another AK anyway.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
What’s the name of the law firm you work for?
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Not an attorney, just a disappointed customer. Put me in risk for no reason. Very disappointed in such a dangerous situation.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Some more details would help. Not necessarily the fault of the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Bad ammo that had a squib and the fallowing round had a barrel obstruction?
Is there a bullet still in the barrel?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread is two years old and he hasn't posted since.
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top