Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/17/2023 11:19:06 PM EDT
Do any of the current crop of AK pistols have Underfolder rear trunions. I know the Draco-C did originally. An underfolder SBR would be what I’m after.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I know that the Draco, Mini Draco & Micro have virgin underfolder rear trunnion that are not drilled. You can get the specs and drill right through the receiver without removing the rivets.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The WPB Lynx I got when they first came out has one.  Mine has it but also has a side rail for optics...so thats silly.  Looks like the one on Atlantic's site no longer has the optic rail and still has a UF trunnion...but its oos.
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Will check the next show I help at. I have a C at home. Have not looked lately at new models. Some AK pistols now the the Picatinny rail or a QC swivel on the end to prevent this.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top