Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2022 2:59:45 PM EDT
Well... I was about to place an order for a bunch of Basis rail picatinny segments and an RK-6 Handstop... but now I'm not so sure that's a smart idea with sanctions being announced seemingly by the hour. Worried I'd just be out my money at this point. Are there any US sources for Zenitco accessories? I see people on the secondhand market selling stocks, and rails, but I never really see people selling basis picatiny segments.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
AKStuff

Website is often down, shipping is leisurely...but it'll come from the US and if it's in-stock, you'll get it. I'm not super wild about sending money to support the Russian war machine but I have Zenit kit on my AK and acknowledge its quality/utility to modernize the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I tell me about it I placed a order February 23rd and I don't think its likely to make it here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Ak stuff

4shooters

LegionUSA

I've only used ak stuff. I haven't used the others.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
4shooters is gtg
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well... I was about to place an order for a bunch of Basis rail picatinny segments and an RK-6 Handstop... but now I'm not so sure that's a smart idea with sanctions being announced seemingly by the hour. Worried I'd just be out my money at this point. Are there any US sources for Zenitco accessories? I see people on the secondhand market selling stocks, and rails, but I never really see people selling basis picatiny segments.
View Quote

I have an rk6 I'll sell you if you didn't find one. Pm me
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Just FYI, I exchanged a couple emails with 4Shooters to ask them about Zenitco availability. They said with flights shut down now between Russia and western countries, they're not seeing anything make it out through their normal supply channels. They're looking at other options but don't know when they might see more.

Presumably buying directly from a vendor over there would allow them to ship by surface, but obviously runs other risks.

I don't personally own any Zenitco products but was curious about how they've been impacted and thought I'd inquire.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top