Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/30/2021 5:34:41 PM EDT
New to the AK platform and was doing some research on mags and came across US Palm magazines… I’ve seen a couple of reviews but I’m interested in some members thoughts on them… pros and cons, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
New to the AK platform and was doing some research on mags and came across US Palm magazines… I’ve seen a couple of reviews but I’m interested in some members thoughts on them… pros and cons, thanks.
View Quote

They function fine but most people prefer commie surplus or New Bulgarians (~$14), the New Korean Steels ($8) work great but steel is a little thinner, so there is not much of a market for poly mags because of these options.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
They're very nice magazines, in particular the metal reinforced ones. Tight on Arsenals but nothing a few minutes with a hand file doesn't fix by removing a small amount of the polymer above the rear locking lug. They are wider than the average magazine, but I find they fit my hands nicely. They do fit inside Chicom chest rigs no problem. Some people don't like the non-removable floor plate but I don't see the big deal. Pretty cool that they come in tan too.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top