Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/5/2019 12:28:14 PM EDT
A friend has settled on a Trijicon MRO for his Arsenal Sam7K pistol with quad rail up front.  Maybe on a side mount.  That's not the question....yet.  What are the differences between low, 1/3 and full co-witness? Pictures?

Thank you
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now I am running one with a tdi rail. That with a FAB M4 stock has been perfect. Lower the better is my vote. Great optic especial at the price point.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right now I am running one with a tdi rail. That with a FAB M4 stock has been perfect. Lower the better is my vote. Great optic especial at the price point.https://twstatic.net/attachments/bc5eae73-3bab-4b81-8c21-e13520e2b814-jpg.3447501/https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/12D6603C-9CDB-433B-BD05-FCF5AC9A43F8_jpeg-1058212.JPG
View Quote
I hope TDI Arm's bring their X47 back, really want one to throw on my 106CR, how is the cowitness can we some pics of it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Still high, if you raise up the rear sight you can get something but it’s just too high. Weird didn’t know they killed off the rail. I think it’s a pretty good solution. Especially for underfolders like this, otherwise it would be a PITA to mount a optic.Attachment Attached File

Rear sight has to go to 6 for it to show. So not great but I still like the setup. Trying out the bulgy polymer mags with it on next 2 gun
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Still high, if you raise up the rear sight you can get something but it’s just too high. Weird didn’t know they killed off the rail. I think it’s a pretty good solution. Especially for underfolders like this, otherwise it would be a PITA to mount a optic.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/6B38400C-6C2B-453F-B534-09E5EA900802_jpeg-1059034.JPG

Rear sight has to go to 6 for it to show. So not great but I still like the setup. Trying out the bulgy polymer mags with it on next 2 gun
View Quote
Yea it seems they are not selling the Burnt Bronze on their site, and I can't find it anywhere at all, its crazy, and yes I had the CAA one years ago in 2010 for my Underfolder, it was the only solution for Underfolders that didn't have to use the Ultimak and having an optic mounted on the gas tube, and it was before the TWS came out. Thanks for the pictures, I love it!
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought I would like the sam7UF based on what I heard and while I like the compact side I really didn’t like the stock so switched it over to this and pretty happy with it, although it is on the heavy side. As in getting near my ar10
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought I would like the sam7UF based on what I heard and while I like the compact side I really didn’t like the stock so switched it over to this and pretty happy with it, although it is on the heavy side. As in getting near my ar10
View Quote
These total Rail Systems that are front end and over the Dust Cover yes they are heavy, especially if you go the Zenitco Route, full length handguards, and dustcover, it's extremely heavy, but I still think the X47 System is a couple pounds lighter. I love your rifle though, how is it at the range with the MRO, and even though it sits high is still pretty accurate? I have the TWS on my 106CR, with a Vortex Low 30mm Scope Ring, with a Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot, and it co-witnesses, really accurate too!
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

These total Rail Systems that are front end and over the Dust Cover yes they are heavy, especially if you go the Zenitco Route, full length handguards, and dustcover, it's extremely heavy, but I still think the X47 System is a couple pounds lighter. I love your rifle though, how is it at the range with the MRO, and even though it sits high is still pretty accurate? I have the TWS on my 106CR, with a Vortex Low 30mm Scope Ring, with a Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot, and it co-witnesses, really accurate too!
View Quote
So far zero issues, hits everything at 100 and barely moves with the weight and comp. the height so far hasn’t been a issue. But I put it in at 100 and the stock height it perfect. Weight is about 9 pounds with no mag. My lwrci with a Is 8 but my aero what I typically run in two gun is 7. So you can feel the weight especially with it all up front Attachment Attached File
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top