Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/2/2019 7:07:09 PM EDT
I'm trying to keep the classic wood furniture look of my WASR while having modern features (QD sling mounts, Krebs safety, optic, light, etc.). Has anyone found a good way/product to place a light pressure switch on a shark fin handguard? I want to run the light itself far forward on the right side on a barrel clamped pic rail so clicky caps are a no-go. Bit of an AK noob so I'm not sure what kind of mounting options there are out there for anything. I could always bubba it with some electrical tape or zip ties but I want it to look cleaner than that.

Also I would end up running the tape switch wire pretty much down the barrel to the handguard. Any ideas on how to manage that without frying electronics/melting the wire cover?
Link Posted: 11/2/2019 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 1:53:20 AM EDT
[#2]
That's perfect! Love a good cheap and easy solution, thanks!
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top