Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/21/2021 9:36:31 AM EDT
I wanted to pick up a couple of these but am having no luck finding anyone who actually has them.

Any suggestions on sources that carry them?

Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Pufgun?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wanted to pick up a couple of these but am having no luck finding anyone who actually has them.

Any suggestions on sources that carry them?

View Quote

AK stuff seems to have what you are looking for

Disclaimer, I don't think I've ever used them before, Pufgun nor Akstuff
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like everyone is out of stock except AKStuff.
I have a couple 5.56 Gen 2 Pufgun mags, they cycle reliably with no issues and seem pretty robust, not Circle 10 robust, but definitely more sturdy feeling than AC Unity. The only thing I don't like about them is that I personally think they look kind of goofy, the slope of the mag is different than Circle 10, WBP, AC Unity, and Beryl mags.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like everyone is out of stock except AKStuff.
I have a couple 5.56 Gen 2 Pufgun mags, they cycle reliably with no issues and seem pretty robust, not Circle 10 robust, but definitely more sturdy feeling than AC Unity. The only thing I don't like about them is that I personally think they look kind of goofy, the slope of the mag is different than Circle 10, WBP, AC Unity, and Beryl mags.
View Quote

I do love me some Beryl mags.

I mean don't buy them, they suck. In fact they should be sent toe for disposal.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I got two of the Pufgun mags that didn't have the metal reinforcement on front and back lugs.  

Don't do that.  Both broke off the first time I used them.

Gotta give them an epic fail on mag durability.  I was doing practice drills with them and gave them bumps to clear them from the mag well, and the back tabs
just broke the hell off.  Useless now.

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Oleg at Ak stuff is a stand up guy so no worries if you order.

Pufgun as 2nd and 3rd generation for a number of their mags (I know it is this way for 7.62 -  not sure about 5.56) and I know with 7.62, the 3rd generation mags have the full reinforcement IIRC -  bottom line is to read the fine print before ordering.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top