Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/3/2021 7:52:20 PM EDT
But than I started hearing all this EO stuff could make imports go away with a stroke of a pen. So I finally broke down and sent my order in to Kvar for the Sam 7.  I felt it was a now or possibly never situation.  Both seem to fit in this AK case that I got with a bulgy 74 kit years ago.  Now if PSA would just get some side folding 74's built.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]
looks great make sure you don't pee on it

wish I bought some of those drop bags.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
looks great make sure you don't pee on it

wish I bought some of those drop bags.
View Quote

Amazon of all places is selling two sizes of Russian ones.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good but how does it shoot etc?  I have an SLR104FR and it is a great shooter.  I am curious about the newer stuff.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good but how does it shoot etc?  I have an SLR104FR and it is a great shooter.  I am curious about the newer stuff.
View Quote

Shot them both today.  The Sam7 was the smoother and had less recoil of the two.  The PSA felt like it had a lighter trigger, but no necessarily better feeling.  And the Sam7 seemed more accurate.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top