Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/9/2020 11:16:09 AM EDT
Hello everyone, I found a SKS in AZ I am very interested in. It is stamped Six Corp KS-30 and is a mag fed SKS, a model which i have been wanting. The bore and outside look excellent, only slight speckling of rust on the charging handle. I already have sexy Gong An stamped Sino-Soviet and Paratrooper models already. My only concern that it looks like its been Californiafied as the mag catch got fucking cut in half with a 5rd mag inserted and its priced at $689 at the FFL.

I can't find much info on the KS-30 model but is that a good price for any of the mag fed variants these days? I've seen the SKS-M go for $800. Is the mag catch the exact same as regular AK?

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty rare.  To bad it got Californicated (butchered)

http://chinesesks.weebly.com/ks-30.html

I paid about $600 for my longer barreled SKS-D several years ago
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes saw that site, not much info on Six Corp. Its rare which makes me want to say fuck it get it

Would $600 before taxes be a good price? I might go back there on my way home and see if I can talk them down. If a standard AK mag catch works ill just order one from Polytechparts
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Steal
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 4:21:26 AM EDT
[#4]

I ended up going back to that shop last Thursday on my way back to Vegas and they offered $599+ tax. I said fuck it any got it! Missing a screw that holds in the mag well and obviously been Californicated. I already ordered replacement AK mag catch, spring, and rivet from PolyTechnologies so I will post an update when I restore this poor rifle!
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top