Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/30/2023 12:28:05 PM EDT
It's worth a ton, like 5 times what I paid for it. And I just use an ultimak anyway these days. But it's literally irreplaceable. I can't make decisions, so help me make one
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
If you think you might ever want one again I wouldn't.

But I'd sell mine off my AK if I wasn't too lazy to take it off and replace it....well that and i spray painted .
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you think you might ever want one again I wouldn't.

But I'd sell mine off my AK if I wasn't too lazy to take it off and replace it....well that and i spray painted .
View Quote
I rattle canned mine too lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is virgin. No filing no paint. Easily could $1,000+ hence why it's tempting haha. But nothing else cuts it for the tarkov larp
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have a b33 and a matching handguard it'll sell. I think the B33 is the most desired Zenitco item. I'm going to settle for Zenitclone shit with either the Midwest Alpha series or the PSA stuff. Honestly I would sell it probably and buy the clone stuff and just buy ammo with whatever money you make.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Common wisdom is “no sell, only buy”.

BUT: the prices right now are insane. I would sell if you need the money. All the best whatever you choose.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's worth a ton, like 5 times what I paid for it. And I just use an ultimak anyway these days. But it's literally irreplaceable. I can't make decisions, so help me make one
View Quote

I mean... whatcha got?  
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is what I have. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Common wisdom is “no sell, only buy”.

BUT: the prices right now are insane. I would sell if you need the money. All the best whatever you choose.
View Quote

Bahaha I like the way you think. Yea i can't help but think I could buy one of those slr rails and a case of ammo and still have enough for a happy meal.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Part 2. It's been used but taken care of. Either way I've basically decided to not shoot it anymore due to value. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

I think about it but I'm staying strong waiting for the right thing to put it on.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I dunno might be worth less than you think right now. There's more competition from companies like Midwest industries, PSA and KUSA. The only thing that's isn't cloned now is the B-33 and pt-1 stock but psa is supposedly working on making it or the equivalent of that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I dunno might be worth less than you think right now. There's more competition from companies like Midwest industries, PSA and KUSA. The only thing that's isn't cloned now is the B-33 and pt-1 stock but psa is supposedly working on making it or the equivalent of that.
View Quote

Midwest suff doesn't look near as good as the Zenitco furniture tho
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#13]
My zenitco stuff is staying on my molot vepr 74.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#14]
No don’t sell it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't need the money but the last piece I need will probably be unobtainium... (AK-12 gas block) so it will probably remain as is for a long, long time...

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn thats sick.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top