BCM M-Lok Vertical Grip
BCM M-Lok Rail Panel Kit
Aimpoint Micro with Tango Down Cover
JMAC GBC-13 Combo Adjustable Sight/Gas Block
Barrel cut/threaded/crowned to 14.5
Krink Muzzle Device Pin Welded On
Finished in KG Gunkote Flat Dark Earth and Deep Flat Black
Way Of The Gun Sling from the sandbox

This project changed directions to fund another. A buddy saw it and wanted it so it is his now and I am building an AK102ish. He wanted it to look like a parts kit so I think I got it pretty close to that. I used KG Gunkote Deep black and hand feathered it out with a grey greeny pad before curing. I also milled out the front sight to near 15mm to press and pin on lower down the barrel.

Link Posted: 8/17/2020 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Heavy breathing...
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:34:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang...
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Well then,
Looks amazing. If i ever dabble with aks, i know what look i want
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:36:23 AM EDT
[#4]

What is your take on this? I am using one on my next build, and plan on suppressing it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool gun. The Krink muzzle device looks entirely out of place to me but otherwise a very cool looking gun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone. I was back and forth on the Krink myself. I have a dynacomp 2 also.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By InsaneAuto86:

What is your take on this? I am using one on my next build, and plan on suppressing it.
View Quote

I really like it. No plan on a can yet. I have not got around to adjusting it yet. I know this much, it will take a severe beating with a big ol board. I was a careful as you could imagine and aligned it up perfectly, used the press a little at a time taking it back out and checking then towards the finish line I drove it home and there was a pop on the press and that made it move just  a little of course. I used a board to straighten it back up before pinning and it is solid.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks nice.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top