Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2019 12:15:27 AM EDT
So I've decided to make my WASR a NV capable setup now that subsonic ammo is affordable and available from Brown bear. I threw a KNS adjustable piston in it and will be suppressing the rifle.

I've never really looked into it before; what's the best way to put an IR laser on the AKM platform?

I currently have a Trijicon Tripower in a MI side rail mount and I'd like to keep that optic setup without interrupting the co-witness. Is the best way to go just a rail and vfg? I'm curious what solutions you guys have come up with.

I really like the look of the PERST IR lasers for that true combloc look.
Link Posted: 11/23/2019 4:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a PR-01 Precision Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard on mine which I mount my TAPS switch, Surefire M622V and my DBAL-I2 (green/ir). I had a Surefire 7.62 AK47 Warcomp on it but I have removed it and am going to just use a Dead Air Wolverine Suppressor on it. I will be purchasing a Texas Weapon Systems railed top cover so that I can mount a EOTech EXPS3.0. I really don't like the side rail options and prefer my AK's not to have one.

I have not tried one of those adjustable gas pistons although they keep grabbing my attention.

Take a look at the NV forum in the Armory section. Plenty of pics and ideas on the AK style NV accessorizing specifically the AK NV Thread
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top