Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/15/2021 12:17:15 PM EDT
Howdy,

So is the Saiga Shotgun buttstock identical to the Saiga Rifle buttstock? In other words, are the shotgun and rifle buttstocks interchangeable? I know the handguards are dramatically different.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a standard side folding AK stock on my Saiga 12, if that's any help.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the original saiga rifle stocks are the same as the shotgun stocks for unconverted guns.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, the original saiga rifle stocks are the same as the shotgun stocks for unconverted guns.
View Quote

Thanks for the info guys. Much obliged.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 1:15:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Does Kusa or anyone American make shorter L.O.P. options for them that'll drop about 2" length AND keep 922r compliant?

Foreign works too but I'd prefer an American source.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does Kusa or anyone American make shorter L.O.P. options for them that'll drop about 2" length AND keep 922r compliant?

View Quote

No. Nobody wants the rifles stocks on saiga so there is no market for making different ones.

Forget about 922r. It's a nothingburger. Unenforceable. Not enforced for the peons. Basically just importation.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:16:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I know this is an older post, but if you Google “wood saiga stock” there are a few people making custom sporter stocks in the US. They could probably make one to your specs.

Quoted:

No. Nobody wants the rifles stocks on saiga so there is no market for making different ones.

Ban-States
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
any sources for original sporter style stocks? i picked up an unconverted saiga, but someone put some goofy ar style stock/grip combo. would like to find a original.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
any sources for original sporter style stocks? i picked up an unconverted saiga, but someone put some goofy ar style stock/grip combo. would like to find a original.
View Quote

PM me. I have several I can't even give away.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had a couple thousand of those sporter stocks.  I held on to them for many years, but finally gave up on them being worth anything and loaded up the dumpster with them.
With my luck, they will be worth $100 each in a couple of weeks.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#10]
oh no!!!

that's too bad.

one man's trash...

they are the lightest stock on the planet
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 2:29:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Tony will u ever do saiga 12 work again?
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top