Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/24/2017 7:06:58 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Sam7k handguards from SLR rifleworks will fit on a stamped Bulgarian Krink? SLR themselves never could give me a straight answer
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
if it's made for a milled rifle I'd be hesitant to spend the $. That being said, no real world experience with them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d like to know the other way. I’m looking for one that will fit the SAM7K but fit into the receiver instead of barrel mount only. If anyone has an answer or any other ideas please let me know.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
No bulgy Krink love. Been that way with all the makers for years. Definitely dont ask MI lol.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#4]
MI makes hg for stamped bulgy krinks. Those were fine. The Zenitco I use now is preferred.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
K-Var Corp. should have them, right?
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
bump on this because I was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Supposedly SLR does make them, you just have to select the right option for your particular receiver.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#8]
They list "SLR Krink Types" in some of their descriptions now. This one looks like it might be what you're looking for, along with their other 5.4" options.

https://slrrifleworks.com/ak-ion-5-4-lite-mlok-ak-ion-5-4-lite-mlok-s-for-mini-draco-yugo-m92-and-slr-krink-types/
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  I sort of think you may be asking if an SLR that's not specifically made for a Bulgy Krink will fit one, or maybe you are wondering if any of the SLR's are made for one???

I have a stamped Bulgy Krink with an SLR on it, but I don't recall which it is.  SamK7 sounds familiar though.  Be glad to send some pics if that would help?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPL:
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  I sort of think you may be asking if an SLR that's not specifically made for a Bulgy Krink will fit one, or maybe you are wondering if any of the SLR's are made for one???

I have a stamped Bulgy Krink with an SLR on it, but I don't recall which it is.  SamK7 sounds familiar though.  Be glad to send some pics if that would help?
View Quote

This was posted in 2017. Probably not at the top of his priority list anymore.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:

This was posted in 2017. Probably not at the top of his priority list anymore.
View Quote

LOL  oops!

However, I probably have some projects laying around from 2017 I'm still needing to finish!  LOL
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top