Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/23/2021 8:23:57 AM EDT
Recently received this hexagon tactical rail from a member of the AK Facebook group.  Supposedly he is the only distributed in the US? The rails come straight out of Russia. Got it installed on my 104fr.  Pretty dang simple to install.  Had to file the piece that engages with the lower hand guard retaining plate only slightly.  I like to think it creates an almost 105 type feel for the rifle.  It’s extremely light, allows for a more extended grip for your support hand and extra room for lights and lasers and whatever else.  Pretty sweet rail I’d you ask me.  If you have any questions let me know!
" />
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if the Troy squid rail covers will fit on that.....

eta:

Need to paint the rail red for Tarkov inspiration.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if the Troy squid rail covers will fit on that.....

eta:

Need to paint the rail red for Tarkov inspiration.
View Quote

Red is the true flex, I may have to one day.  I don’t have the balls right now
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that bit of rail right there behind the FSB. That's pretty handy for lasers
Swap the gas tube for an ultimak and use a pressure switch, you'd be rockin a good NV setup
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like that bit of rail right there behind the FSB. That's pretty handy for lasers
Swap the gas tube for an ultimak and use a pressure switch, you'd be rockin a good NV setup
View Quote

I had a ultimak on the rifle before this rail, and I noticed that it wouldn’t work with it.  There’s a bit of material at the rear of the top of the rail that would interfere.  Could be done with some work.  I kind of like the look of the stock top hand guard
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top