User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 10:11:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Where can these be found? I have been looking online and cannot find one. Thanks
View Quote

I am interested also..
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where can these be found? I have been looking online and cannot find one. Thanks
View Quote

To be sure, you're looking for the "slip cover" to give a shorty look and to P&W?  I'll check and see if I have one laying around.  I know M13 industries makes ones and I believe Blackthorne did make one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you.. Yes, I am looking for the extended flash hider that I can be pinned and weld to make the total length over 16".
View Quote

https://m13industries.com/shop/ols/products/galil-sar-extended-flash-hider

They come back into stock regularly.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#6]
is this long enough?
link
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m not sure I can post a link, I’m not sure the guy who makes them isn’t a vendor here. PM me if you want his info.
He makes slip over and extended SAR flash hiders, have the slip over on my Ace, he makes them for m13 I believe
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m not sure I can post a link, I’m not sure the guy who makes them isn’t a vendor here. PM me if you want his info.
He makes slip over and extended SAR flash hiders, have the slip over on my Ace, he makes them for m13 I believe
View Quote

PM me this info. I am interested my friend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I PM'd too.  I'd like to stay away from a thread adapter pinned/welded to the barrel and then something pinned/welded to that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#11]
BigSal your mailbox is full
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

thanks for the info
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top