Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/31/2020 8:19:45 PM EDT
Is there any difference? I've been googling for a while and couldn't find an answer. Any response will be appreciated, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
E includes enhanced fire control group FM-922EUS
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I got to handle a SAM7SF-84E at my FFL and the trigger feels... considerably worse than the stock Arsenal trigger.  The stock trigger on the milled Arsenal guns was already excellent so I am not sure why they felt the need to change it.  On my SLR-101S (precursor to the SAM7) the factory trigger pull weight is 3.5# but has some creep at the front end.  The trigger on the 84E was less creepy but felt heavier and gritter overall.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zeebz:
I got to handle a SAM7SF-84E at my FFL and the trigger feels... considerably worse than the stock Arsenal trigger.  The stock trigger on the milled Arsenal guns was already excellent so I am not sure why they felt the need to change it.  On my SLR-101S (precursor to the SAM7) the factory trigger pull weight is 3.5# but has some creep at the front end.  The trigger on the 84E was less creepy but felt heavier and gritter overall.
View Quote

Not the news I want to hear'I just ordered an "E" version, didn't notice until later that there were different types.
DAMNIT!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By raygixxer89:

Not the news I want to hear'I just ordered an "E" version, didn't notice until later that there were different types.
DAMNIT!
View Quote

Honestly I wouldn't sweat it too much.  The trigger is easily replaceable and throwing an ALG in it wouldn't be very costly.  The rest of the gun is the same so you're still getting the hammer forged milled receiver, slick action, high quality CHF CL barrel, etc.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I’d look around for milled Bulgarian double hook fcg.  The milled trigger that originally came with the SAM7 was a thing to behold.  They pop up in the marketplace on the files from time to time.  I’m new  here but I’m sure you could find one on the EE if your patient.  I think it’s almost a crime to throw an ALG in a SAM7 when you can have the real thing lol
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AO777:
I’d look around for milled Bulgarian double hook fcg.  The milled trigger that originally came with the SAM7 was a thing to behold.  They pop up in the marketplace on the files from time to time.  I’m new  here but I’m sure you could find one on the EE if your patient.  I think it’s almost a crime to throw an ALG in a SAM7 when you can have the real thing lol
View Quote

Agreed.  The factory milled trigger is absolutely excellent and really doesn't need to be replaced.  Like I said above the one in my SLR-101S pulls right at 3.5lb.  Kind of dumb that KVar saw the need to put their own trigger in... but then again it is KVar.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Agreed.  The factory milled trigger is absolutely excellent and really doesn't need to be replaced.  Like I said above the one in my SLR-101S pulls right at 3.5lb.  Kind of dumb that KVar saw the need to put their own trigger in... but then again it is KVar.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AO777:

I've been on the lookout for the trigger parts and a milspec flash hider and hoky crap are they expensive! I was in a biddinf war on gunbroker and the damn FH sold for over 150 bucks! They were being sold by KVAR. I would look on their site for restock becaue they were marked 50 bucks. Now I know wny they never show in stock.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top