Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/28/2019 8:52:37 AM EDT
I need to buy a rubber butt pad for a dragunov/NDM 86.

Doing some research I can tell if the slip on I use on my PSL is the same? Can someone help me out with this?
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
About all I can tell you is this is the one I use. There's some dimensions in the ad you can compare to I guess, though I'd be kinda surprised if the PSL one didn't fit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a surplus one directly from Russia, just came in a few days ago and took almost a month to get here. He shipped me a brown pad upon request. It's a tiny bit loose on my laminated SVD furniture but that shouldn't be hard to fix. I've ordered a couple of items from this seller and find him GTG.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rubber-Butt-Pad-Ribbed-Stock-Shoulder-Snap-for-airsoft-SVD-Dragunov-Mosin/132721214878?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I discovered you're also supposed to attach these with a leather strap which seems to be unobtainium unless I buy an another pad that has one included. I'll be making one as I have no need for a second.

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't verify...but an ol' French MAS-49/56 slip-on rubber butt pad might or might not fit.

https://northridge.com/product-p/mas-2.htm
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top