Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2023 2:51:59 AM EDT
Pretty well known AK guy’s take on the 103

PSA AK 103- Review: Does it rate the name?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
That douche is still around?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:18:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#2]
Sounds like these guys were using bad ammunition, or chamber issue. Has there been a manufacturer that hasn’t put out a firearm with an oos chamber? Hell I bought a new browning a bolt 22-250 years ago that wouldn’t even chamber a round. Shit happens. The PSA 103 is a hell of a rifle.

I’ve got a 103 that has seen around 800rds now (90 being Barnaul SP) with zero malfunctions.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
His videos are long winded, derpy, and repetitive.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:49:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Who are these guys? ‘Regular Guy Training” ? I’d expect a guy that makes informative videos on guns to actually KNOW a little bit about them? I didn’t get that from this long winded bullshit video.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
You can tell he knows what he is talking about because he shuts his eyes every time he takes a shot.  Watch a few of his videos and you will see what I mean.  Tier 1 all the way
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top