Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2018 9:06:04 AM EDT
I saw this match on YouTube, it looked Fun so I went and Shot it!

http://morrisammo.com/red-october-kalashnikov-championship_296.html

I wrote up a lil after action  Story on it.

And Posted it HERE,, Because,

Kalashnikov!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]

That looks fun.

Wha trigger do you have?  What was happening at 180yds?  Were you trying to hold on the target and break the shot that way?
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
The Stock trigger that came in the gun,, I'm going with a new one that has not come in yet,, as the factory one doubles now and again too,,

What happen,, I"M OLD,, and iron sights are fuzzy!!!

I'm going to shoot it again next year,, I'm getting another gun with a DOT,,, and my Wife will shoot the match too!

Very Funny,, after a few stages on the first day,, she is like,, HEY,, I'm shooting this next year!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Would be fun to shoot it in full Russian military kit that I have with my Maadi AKM.

Was it just pistol and rifle stages?
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
They were ALL ONE gun,, rifle stages. they did have a Pick up gun on one stage but it was and AK!
They had lots of Divisions,, so if you have an AK something,, they had a place for you!

Like I tell people about all the Action shooting sports/games,, Just bring your toys and go shoot the match have fun!

you can get your toys up to speed a lil at a time as $$$ is available,, but go have fun!
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top