Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/21/2019 9:15:15 AM EDT
Hey everyone. So I just got an SLR-106FR and I would like to put a small red dot on it but do not want to use the side rail or install a forward rail. That leaves me with rear sight options only.

What are some of the best options currently available?

Sorry if this is redundant, but as I comb thru various old posts it seems that some of the offerings discussed then are no longer produced.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey everyone. So I just got an SLR-106FR and I would like to put a small red dot on it but do not want to use the side rail or install a forward rail. That leaves me with rear sight options only.

What are some of the best options currently available?

Sorry if this is redundant, but as I comb thru various old posts it seems that some of the offerings discussed then are no longer produced.

Thanks
View Quote
Depends on the Red Dot, but there is the Attero Mount, I believe it is one of the best but requires specific Red Dot's to certain Mounts, and then there is the TWS Dog Leg, Chaos USA, Zenitco B33 Which Requires a Lower Handguard to Mount the Dust Cover Rail, and its pricey, but one of the best. Hope that Helps!
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Depends on the Red Dot, but there is the Attero Mount, I believe it is one of the best but requires specific Red Dot's to certain Mounts, and then there is the TWS Dog Leg, Chaos USA, Zenitco B33 Which Requires a Lower Handguard to Mount the Dust Cover Rail, and its pricey, but one of the best. Hope that Helps!
View Quote
Thank you. I went with the Attero Bravo and a Sig Romeo 5
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Attero Arms Bravo mounted up straight and feels rock solid. The Romeo5 will be here tomorrow

" />
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#4]
" />

" />
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I've heard the pins in the Attero style mounts can eventuly work loose leading to zeroing issues. TWS also makes one called the Bitty Dot.
Sabreworks has a really nice system that looks like it will hold zero under harder conditions and it has a very flexible system that allows scopes/sights to be changed out very quickly. But it is pricey.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top