Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2018 4:41:11 PM EDT
Well.....I recently sold a RS-Regulate AKM on the EE.   Guy asked a couple questions and I answered them.

I personally like the AKM, it's clean and trim VS the newer "modular" system.

Now the guy is messaging me back (probably) wanting a refund saying "it isnt quality, I'd rather buy 3 UTG mounts rather than the $100 I paid for this",  He's talking about how "it barely fits one of my AK rails", but hasnt answered if he adjusted the clamping rail or not.

Am I missing something?

He has over 100 positive feedback or I'd ignore him as a whiner.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I will assume it wasn't defective, and he's complaining about the design.  If that's indeed the case, I disagree with him.  It's the most "quality" mount I have ever used on an AK.  It's way better than any UTG or Belarus BP-02 side rail mount.

I'm guessing he doesn't know how to adjust it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If an item isn't defective or misrepresented, I'd say it's theirs.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd agree but he has 100+ positive feedback.  I dont deal on arfcom much so I'm only at 12.

Not worth screwing that up with a fight at the moment.

Screw it, I'll take it back and resell it again.  Worth eating the $7 shipping just to not deal with him.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Its the best AK side rail mount available IMO.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't put up with that bullshit. If you offer him a return you're feeding his bullshit behavior and making it worse for the next guy who deals with him.

Think about it, he used your merchandise as a try before you buy and now he wants you to eat however much in money. What are you, Amazon? Grow a set of balls and tell him no. Also, what's his screen name?
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Hands down. Unless its defective ( never heard of that) RS regulate is the best in the industry.
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll take it for $90
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Ignore him. Unless you shipped him somethingt defective, RS is 100% solid.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:27:08 AM EDT
[#9]
FUCK HIM..

BEST MOUNT for the AK..

Guy put a shit ton of time and effort.......several months and revisions of it with testing done left and right.

Get it back...... I have interest if that other guy isn't interested.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#10]
RS is top of the line. Best AK mount you can buy.

Tell him to fuck a goat
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#11]
If he hasn't answered about adjusting the clamping mechanism, I'm guessing that's the culprit. And he's too full of it to admit his mistake.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:10:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I got lucky when I got my 1st AK. I saw Robskis video and bought his combo. Later I found out just how right Rob was. RS Resolute is to AK what ADM or Larue is to AR.
I bet this guy wants to get the new version now that he sees how awesome it is.
Sad huh.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top