Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/16/2018 1:59:34 PM EDT
Anyone put a Fostech bumpski stock on an AES 10B?  I'm getting the Romanian RPK in on a trade.

I saw that Fostech has a binary AK trigger coming out sometime this year.  I know the binary triggers are better than bump fire stocks but wanted to test a bumpski stock as well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I did more than a year ago. Was a project of mine that i dreamed up 2.5 years ago when i saw drums on sale at classic firearms and hickok45's bumpski vid which he deleted after vegas, damn fudd. I stopped watching his vids after that. Took me a year to find an rpk for a decent price on GB. I also put 1k rounds through it with the bumpski without cleaning it. I get 500rpm and the rpk's heavier build and barrel work well for accuracy more so with the bipod but also without. Its fun but impractical, i want a binary trigger but bumpski is fun.

Here is a vid, hillside is 300yrds away. youtube
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot to mention, expect to spend hours filing down aluminum in order to make it fit. They were designed for 1mm thick receivers
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply.  I saw that vid when I was doing a search.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
rpk forum is dead, maybe only 1 or 2 new posts a month i dont check it very often
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought of this as well. I just haven’t found anything that will fit a Yugo.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
This uses just the pistol grip.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtoRRUBp5yo&list=PLPBL--6TVLrhzKDgmWIbXzRAqbKwoQQy1&index=2
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top